Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris0107 Posts: 63, Reputation: 12

Jun 4, 2012, 12:58 PM
    Would like to update from 2 year old post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-468993.html

There it is... Anyone remember me? My original post was exactly 2 years and one month ago. I just read through it, and I can't believe how much anguish I was in. It's kind of a blur now when I look back. I sound so lost and desperate!

For those interested I just wanted to give a quick update. My ex, the one I was so distraught over in that post to this day contacts me periodically. More so lately within the last couple months. He wants me back and tells me how he is madly in love with me still. Crazy right? He recovered from the hospital about a year and a half ago and hasn't really had much in his life since. Maybe he is just lonely and realizes I was a pretty good after all. But, I only respond here and there, just to be nice. I am able to do so now, since I no longer want to be with him. I still have fond memories of our times and I think deep down I still care for him, but I have moved on. It's just ironic how the tables have turned, and how he wants to be with me 2 years later. He also tried to reconcile about a year or so ago.

If you look at my last posts and update I had met someone I was unsure about because he had a crazy ex. Well, we sorted that all out and she is out of the picture. We have been together a year and a half (almost 2 years) and he is awesome. I am very happy and he is good to me.

I just wanted to give an update, and let those in despair know that yes, sometimes the ex does comes back... but by then you could have met the real one you are supposed to be with, and won't want the ex anymore. That is what happened to me. It was a lot of heart ache and pain, but I am so glad I went through it and it landed me the amazing man I have today. Thanks to all that helped me through my difficult time! You really helped me!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 4, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Thank you for coming back to tell us how things turned out and that you are finally happy. We usually don't get to hear the end of the story!
    MeganMoo13 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2012, 06:55 AM
    Happy for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search