Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkipW Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2012, 09:19 AM
    How to get wireless connection enabled on startup?
    Have a system running MS XP MCE 2005 with all updates. Awhile
    Back had some problems and did some cleanup getting rid of bunches
    Of old programs no longer needed, etc. It improved a lot of things but
    Ever since then on start-up the wireless connection comes up disabled.
    I have to open connections, disable the connection, and then enable the
    Connection and then everything is fine.

What do I need to do to have it enabled on start-up?

Thanks... Skip

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless zero configuration takes a long time to startup when I boot up laptop [ 11 Answers ]

I have a laptop with a built in network adapter, I believe intel 3945ABG wireless adapter. I use windows to manage my wifi because I don't like the intel pro set program. I recently am experiencing this problem. When I boot up my computer and log in to my account, it takes a good 2 or 3 minutes for...

Security enabled on wireless network [ 16 Answers ]

I cannot find an answer here relevant to my question. Is this: My computer is not wireless. One other computer in the house is connected to my router but that also is not wireless. My PC connection says 3-6 (varies) neighbors have wireless access to my computer, and possible the other one as well....

Are all JAVA-enabled cell phones GPRS-enabled too? [ 1 Answers ]

Are all JAVA-enabled cell phones GPRS-enabled too? Any instances when they are not?

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering buying notebook that has wireless capability. The problem is my old 7 year old computer. The router I was considering has a larger telephone connection than my DSL ordinary telephone size connection. Would an adaptor solve the problem and what is required after plugging in?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.