Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dremonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Swollen eye
    Yesterday my eye was real itchy due to allergies. After a while I could not stop itching it. I put two different kinds of eye drops. That didn't help. Eventually my eye was red itchy and swollen from the inside. By last night I could not fully shut my eye. It looked and felt like a bubble or a blister. Can anyone help.
    Supermanhere Posts: 64, Reputation: -3

Jun 12, 2012, 08:58 PM
    You should get a doctors opinion. I'm just guessing but it might be pink eye? I don't know exactly what it is. Get a doctors opinion.

Good luck!
    -superman :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen eye [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm not sure if this is the section to put this post but any help would be nice. Last night I noticed (after washing my face with my everyday wash) that my right eye was extremely swollen. I do not have allergies, my mother and older brother do but I never have. I did go to the...

My rat has a swollen eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Ok so one of my pet rats has a really swollen eye. I have read up on some infections that rats get and some of them can be fatal. I called the only vet in the area and they said they wouldn't know what to do because they don't specialize in pets such as rats because they are a pest more...

Cat with a swollen eye and closed third eye [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old short hair domestic cat (tojoe). About 2 weeks ago the third eye on his left eye started to close. Is now completely closed and swollen,the eye is swollen enough that he cannot close his outeye completely as well there is some discharge and bright red blood. When it first...

My cats got a swollen eye [ 4 Answers ]

Good afternoon, everyday when I come home my cats greet us at the door. Well today our older cat who is my baby has a swollen eye. When we looked at it doesn't appear to be cloudy or anything to suggest an infection. I'm not quite sure what I should do. I've read that putting warm compress on it...

View more questions Search