Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 26, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Is this too fast?
    Okay,
    I have a new boyfriend, and we have been only going out for like 24 hours and he hands me a note saying:To my baby, From pimp dawg.Is that kind of early to be calling mee that? Please answer
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 26, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Answer this yourself --your a smart girl. What's your gut say?-- Savage
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 04:55 PM
    A simple answer? Yes, he is going a bit fast. Is he trying to establish some "territory" with you? Who signs his name "pimp dawg" to the girl he is dating? Or is that his nic?

Either way, 24 hrs is too short a period. In my opinion.

Feb 26, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Dats kind of what I was thinking.24 hours? That's pretty strange, but he is kind of always acting like a playa but he isn't.
    1992DodgeSpirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Pimp Dawg huh... you really have to watch some guys, some guys wants to be "Pimps" so they will do whatever to earn your trust then before you know it everything changes and they try to force you to work the streets for their sorry asses... don't let him get to close to soon, get to know him abit before anything serious takes place and you find your heart broken.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
    He's probably role playing more than you like

The baby thing, whatever... I dated a girl who always called me that from the start. Funny at first but I liked it.

The pimpdawg thing... again... a little silly. You could have posted that anywhere and most would say he was a teen... as in a little immature but trying to front.

Its up to you. You will be talked to and about however you allow yourself to be talked to and about. If he crosses a line you don't like, tell him. If he doesn't respect that, then he's more talk and less man.

Mar 6, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Well, I dumped him on the second dday because he was going around taking up bets to like get wit me so me and my girlz went up to him and pretty much ruined his reputation(we first outalked him, then I slapped him across the face and then kicked him unowjere
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 06:02 PM
    And why did you do that Addy? Why did you slap him and why did you kick him?

Unless he laid a hand on you this is inappropriate.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 6, 2007, 06:12 PM
    How do you know he's not a player?

Yeah, he's a bit too fast...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old guy, when I lost my virginity at 18 and a year after that I could have sex for 1 to 2 hours and my partner having orgasms with no problems, my girlfriend even started to get worried that she doesn't please me or something. But now this past few month I have a little problem, every...

Too Fast [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model nbr 826-812. Last night we had the fan on low speed and all on its own it went to very fast. :confused: And now it will only go one speed... very fast. Is this repairable or is it a lost cause now.

Need help fast! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this might be a bit confusing, so hold on tight! I am a tenant and am the only one on the lease that I have signed until May '07. I had a roommate move in on the 1st of Sept to stay with me the rest of the time. This was an oral agreement that she would pay half the rent and the utilities...

Need help fast [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how I go about taking a loan against my 401k

View more questions Search