Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SillyLoli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Hi, I'm 14 years old boy and my girlfriend online is 22 years old.
    I love her and before her I was always depress and alone. I have no friend, no one love me, school is hard, my parent don't give a damn for me, I wanted to die... Now I have a reason to live..

She live In America and when Im 18, she will help me go there so we can live together and make our life together.

Can my girlfriend go to jail for that?
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2012, 01:04 AM
    Online "relationships" are NOT real.
    Seriously until you have actually spent significant PHYSICAL time with this person you are simply playing games.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 4, 2012, 03:30 AM
    I have specific doubts about how real this woman is. I can't imagine what a 22 yr old woman would want with a 14 yr old "pen pal." I suspect on the other side of the screen is a bored child leading you on. Or maybe someone who has seen how desperate you are and felt giving you a fantasy to latch on to, "a reason to live" might be helpful to you.

But a 14 you have your whole life ahead of you. It may suck right now but it probably will get better. You should talk to a school counselor to get help with your problems.

But to answer your question, the person on the other side of the screen probably can't be prosecuted at this point. Without knowing what has been said between you, nor the laws where you are, we can't say for sure. For example, if you engage in graphic sex talk, that could be prosecutable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am 19 years and love a boy of 21 years. We've been together for more than 3 years [ 3 Answers ]

We really love each other and want to get married but the only problem is that he's a Muslim and I am a Hindu. His elder brother married a Marathi girl and everyone accepted their relationship at his place. My sister married a Hindu boy and everyone at home is very happy. They want me to do the...

I'm 14 years old girl and I'm in love with 19 years old boy? [ 20 Answers ]

I love him so much. But my parents didn't know.

I'm 13 years old and I'm a boy [ 3 Answers ]

Well I used to be the popular guy with lots of friends and girls likeing me,but now everybody seems to not care about me and hate me or something,the guys that were my friends don't talk to me anymore and girls talk trash about me I don't know what to do and it feels like my life is coming to an...

12 years old boy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all I really need help, I found out that my 12 year boy is having sex with a 10 years old girl from school and I am really worried that her father will find out?

View more questions Search