Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlazeTiff312 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Ask a free question regarding immigration
    Hello,

Me and my husband are about to file our form I-751 request to remove restrictions on permanent residency. Here is what we have...

Form I-751
    Filing fee
    Address changes
    Copies of both Driver licenses, social security cards, and husbands I-551 (card)
    2 Benefficary documents
    Joint Car insurance
    Joint checking account
    2 Joint tax returns
    3 notarized affidavits of our marriage
    Copies of leases showing both names
    Various junk mail and some utilities showing either name on same address
    Various Black and white copies of cards from each other and others, photos from when we met, married, and present, (actual) rent reciepts.
    I was also advised by a immigration lawyer to send a "Plans for the Future written document, and a resume, (Does this sound right?? )

My main questions are
    1. Does this sound like enough information to prove our relationship over the past two years?
    2. We have moved 3 times, but one lease was for 1 year, once was with my parents for a couple months, and once was our latest. We forgot to change the address with a AR-11 form, but did change it for the last time we moved, so I also added in our I-751 packet a letter regarding our failure to remember, the reasons we moved, a list of addresses, and the landlords names, numbers, and addresses in case they would want to contact them, do you believe we will have an issue?

SORRY FOR LONG QUESTION, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING!

T.B

Check out some similar questions!

Ask question free about immigration [ 4 Answers ]

HI I am Parama Dasgupta. I came to the US on the 28th of may with my husband on an L2 Visa. But after a month of getting married I realised he is a chronic patiant of psychosis. I want to end this relationship now and go back to India next month. I am sure he will take steps to block my re-entry...

Ask immigration question for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi am a green card holder I petition my husband 2 years ago. Since the petition is on going and still waiting. My question is I don't have any work right now what if the times come and still don't have any job during the interview of my husband it will not affect his petition? Also, My parents and...

Ask free immigration question [ 1 Answers ]

This question is for I-140? This question is Littlebit weired. We have just filled I-140 of my wife.I am on my h-1b status which has massed up.so, according to my lawyer advice I have not filled my case on her dependent because lawyer said "your case is ruined" so, " they will do more observation"...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.