Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aag12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Ghost or mind?
    I think a ghost is following me and my fam. I have 4 younger siblings, some nights all of them will wake up screaming and crying saying there's a man, we moved to a different house 2 years later they stopped seeing thing but then ot happened to me, I saw a black figure walk past my room I jumped down scared to move I told my mom later on that day she said it was "my mind" 2 days later she said she kept hearing voices to low to break out what they we're hearing , we moved one again to a diff. town in that house I felt as if I we're being watched I told my dad and he felt the same, we all would hear loud knock on my front and back door no one would be there I just recently moved its my second day here and I heard a door knob rattleing I thought it was my dad so I checked the front no one was there the back no one was there as soon as I turned back my refrigerator door open? I need answers please!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 3, 2012, 04:55 PM
    Well, very likely your family does have a spirit following you around. It happens. I'm curious, if most of your family seems to be experiencing these manifestations... how do they explain it? Are you the only one that thinks there are spiritual powers behind this? Does your family practice a certain religion?

Quote Originally Posted by aag12 View Post
    i think a ghost is following me and my fam. i have 4 younger siblings, some nights all of them will wake up screaming and crying saying theres a man, we moved to a different house 2 years later they stoped seeing thing but then ot happend to me, i saw a black figure walk past my room i jumped down scared to move i told my mom later on that day she said it was "my mind" 2 days later she said she kept hearing voices to low to break out what they we're hearing , we moved one again to a diff. town in that house i felt as if i we're being watched i told my dad and he felt the same, we all would hear loud knock on my front and back door no one would be there i just recently moved its my second day here and i heard a door knob rattleing i thought it was my dad so i checked the front no one was there the back no one was there as soon as i turned back my refridgerator door open?? i need answers please!

Jun 3, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Well, very likely your family does have a spirit following you around. It happens. I'm curious, if most of your family seems to be experiencing these manifestations...how do they explain it? Are you the only one that thinks there are spiritual powers behind this? Does your family practice a certain religion?

Yeah, I am the only one my dad says to pay it no mind but how can I possibly do that if it keeps makimg itself noticeable? & no they practice no religion they've done bad things in the past, earlier today we brought down a pic. Of my grandpa he passed when I was 5 I was the only child then and when my little sis. Saw it she said "thats the man" it was weird because she has never saw him, you think it could be him?

Jun 3, 2012, 06:12 PM
    No I do not think it could be him. I do not believe it is as simple as that... in that I don't believe that human spirits remain after death. I believe it to be a familiar spirit.

Not to dig too deeply into your families private affairs... but can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "they've done bad things in the past"?

Jun 3, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    No I do not think it could be him. I do not believe it is as simple as that...in that I don't believe that human spirits remain after death. I believe it to be a familiar spirit.

Not to dig too deeply into your families private affairs....but can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "they've done bad things in the past"?

Like drugs but that's it but they haven't did drugs in like 10 or 13 years,

Jun 6, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Well, the drugs may or may not have something to do with it. Right now, I'd say not.

I don't believe these things are in your mind. The best thing you can do is to contact a local church... preferably one that has experience in this area. You house and family would benefit from prayer and meeting with the pastor. Would your family be open to something like that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get her off my mind? [ 4 Answers ]

I need help getting this girl off my mind. We fell in love almost as soon as we met. We were only together for three weeks when her parents made her move. It's been about a year, but I still can't get her out of my head. I am haunted by memories and pain every day. Can anyone help me? P.S. I'm...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Can't get her out of my mind [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my ex for 4 years. And we have been broke up for 4 months, I can't get her off my mind, I've been keeping busy working and when I'm not at work I do all that I can to keep busy, but she will pop in to my head and stay for a while. Part of me still loves her and the other part hates...

View more questions Search