Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    triangular Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:02 PM
    The girl I love is with another guy
    Hello,

Ok so this girl is the sister of my best friend. She and I have always known each other and got on. Several years ago I realised I had feelings for this girl. My best pal even suggested that I ask her out a couple of years ago but I didn't think she was into me and gave it a miss, even though there had been a few occasions of flirting/almost-getting-it-on. I started seeing this other girl for a while but ended it after about 6 months because of my feeling for the original girl, especially after hearing she thought I was hot too.
    So, last year I plucked up the courage and asked her out. We went out a couple of times and had fun. Finally we kissed. It was magic. The next day she tells me she's still seeing some guy (and had been for some time). I was naturally a bit heart broken and, rather depressingly, resigned myself to just being 'the friend of her bro'.
    Over the last year I tried to reconcile my feelings and convince myself that she was happy with her fella and that I should try and be happy too.
    But then last week we went out for a mutual friend's birthday. There were drinks and dancing and somehow we ended up kissing and finally admitting how we both felt. I was elated; she was telling me the same thoughts I have about her!
    But she's still with this dude.

I don't think she is just stringing me along; I genuinely think she has feelings for me too. But what do I do? I am pretty confused right now.

I don't want to be a 'home-wrecker' and her boyfriend is the large, muscular boxing type... but... I still feel the same way about her regardless.

Sorry for going on so long and thanks for reading, any advice would be appreciated.
    Ruthmoon Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jun 3, 2012, 04:25 PM
    If she is kissing you while she's still with her man u don't want her because she will do the same thing to u she might break it off with him to be with u but she wouldn't be trustworthy because obviously she doesn't have boundaries and is selfish you don't kiss a guy when yet with another guy that's just wrong just because she can't decide if she wants to break up with her boyfriend to be with u doesn't mean u should be sitting around waiti g for a girl who is messing around with u behind the scene there are many beautiful amazing girls out there waiting for there prince charming
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthmoon View Post
    If she is kissing you while she's still with her man u don't want her because she will do the same thing to u she might break it off with him to be with u but she wouldn't be trustworthy because obviously she doesn't have boundaries and is selfish you don't kiss a guy when yet with another guy that's just wrong just because she can't decide if she wants to break up with her boyfriend to be with u doesn't mean u should be sitting around waiti g for a girl who is messing around with u behind the scene there are many beautiful amazing girls out there waiting for there prince charming
    This is impossible to read. Please use punctuation.

To the OP - she's playing both you and the other guy.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

To the OP - she's playing both you and the other guy.
    I agree but I'm also going one step further... She told you all her feelings for you while you guys were out drinking... I wouldn't put too much faith in that. Maybe she cares for you a little but taking fact out of someone's drunken talk... well, you know how that goes.
    rocketman11 Posts: 46, Reputation: 28

Jun 4, 2012, 02:44 AM
    She will never change until she grows up mentally. She is cheating on her guy with you. If you two get together she will inevitably cheat on you.

Remember a leopard never changes its spots...

Do not give into her, and find someone better. Trust me there will be someone better for you.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A girl telling another I love you in front of a guy? [ 0 Answers ]

I am attending this class and this one girl tells this girl I love you in front of us what does it mean? Do it mean she is trying to send a hint or a subtle message that she likes someone in class? Okay, the same girl in class tell me that I ask to many questions in class what does it mean?

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

This guy who falls in love with a girl [ 1 Answers ]

About this guy that dies in the road by a truck fool of tree longs I think he was ridding a bike well he dies witch he is not aware of but some girl moves in his apartment and she is the only one could see Him and talk with they fall in love and he gives up his chance to go to heaven for her and he...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search