Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williamisbab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Am I getting held back?
    Hi. I am in 8th grade and I failed the CRCT(770). Then, I spent 2 weeks studying and I still failed(790). Only ten points from passing. Now my school said they're going to hold me back, but they said my parents can appeal this idea, and they will. Will it work? I'm passing math on my report card too, by the way.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 11:04 AM
    No way to tell, it will be up to the school authorities and how good of job your parents do showing you should not be held back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be held responsible for back taxes? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I are divorced and he has the house... however my name is still on the deed. I believe he is in arrears on the taxes... can they come after me for that?

Home Schooled for 1 yr so that my child can be held back [ 1 Answers ]

Our daughter is one of the youngest in her class. Her Birthday is in late November. She was 4 when she started Kindergarten. At the time we thought it was a good idea to start her in school. However, now we think that it wasn't such a good idea after all. She is 9 years old now and should be in...

Will refunds be held back? [ 13 Answers ]

I heard today that refunds for the tax year 2007 may be held back until feb. is this true and if so, will it affect anticipation loans?

Held Back [ 1 Answers ]

Im an 11th grader but Im supposed to be in 12th. I was held back because I was missing 3 credits. How do I earn enough credits to be in my right grade and graduate on time?

View more questions Search