Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 03:11 PM
    I need editor/proofreader
    Where can a person find a FREE editor/proofreader online?I'm a college student and I need a person to check my grammar on my school work and other writing projects.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Your best bet is to approach another student in one of your classes. Offer to trade each others proofing.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Offering to swap services is a good idea. Make sure that you are offering something the other one needs. In this case, how good is your grammar and proof reading skills? If you need help, how can you help with the same skill? Maybe you are a whiz at something else. Check with your English Department - there are tutors available at times. If you cannot acces some help, just go and buy a good grammar and punctation skills book. We used to call that "Bonehead English" because so many high school students entering college did not have a wit about grammar, spelling, punctuation. It was like starting from their freshman year in high school all over. Sadly, this is not a rare case.

If you cannot find someone to help you via the barter system or a tutor, you may consider paying someone to help you out until you get the skills down pat.

Good luck.
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 07:13 PM
    I can't afford to pay a professional tutor so I might have to check out a fellow college student.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 2, 2007, 07:39 PM
    If another student will not help you, talk to your academic advisor. They might be able to recommend an inexpensive alternative. Colleges often have such resources available to students.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Editor in linux [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Our company shifted from windows to linux recently. And I don't know anything about linux. I am a java developer. I want a free Editor (like ultraedit, notepad++ in windows), so that I can open more no of files (say 160) and which have options like replace in all files, or in a folder...

Small video editor but... [ 2 Answers ]

... with good collection of transition effects. Can anyone suggest something? Thank you!

Visual Basic 6.3 Editor [ 0 Answers ]

With WinXp, Office XP, Publisher XP, Front Page 2003, is it possible to access VB63Editor outside of office rather than clicking the icon from with Publisher. I already know about Script Editor but I want to run VB as a stand-alone.

Math symbol text editor [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the internet can I find a free, non-shareware Math symbol text editor? By non-shareware, I mean that It will not stop working after 30 days and require payment to get codes to unlock the program.

View more questions Search