Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alowishes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Forgot the title of kids cartoon
    I remember a kid would fly on a comet and visit a planet with a single rose that was alive it was a beautiful lady that he loved to talk to and that's all I remember help please.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 2, 2007, 07:28 PM
    The little prince maybe
    Quadragesima Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 06:09 PM
    I HAVE SEEN THAT MOVIE!
    Is it Astro boy?

Mar 3, 2007, 06:22 PM
    ... or comet kid

Mar 3, 2007, 08:03 PM
    So sorry! :( That was my little sis, she wasn't supposed to be on here, I don't know how correct that info is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot the title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movies in the early 90s. Females were wearing blue or reds outfits and see through shaws over their heads. Father, having sex with daughter in her bedroom, while mother telling her it was okay, they just wanted a baby. Please help me with the title.

Children's cartoon title [ 3 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think! :) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

I forgot the title [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find out what the name of this movie is but my memory of it is sort of vague. Its like, a cartoon in the 90s I believe, its about animals that can talk. The story line from what I can remember goes like this. The animals have a teacher like figure which may be a badger. I don't...

80's cartoon need help with title... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a cartoon that used to be on TV when I was a kid. I have only one memory of it. A swimming pool or some type of lake or pond would open up and a robot would come up from underground. This robot (or power ranger type of thing) would be controlled by a man who would fly...

View more questions Search