Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akeem Ali Bey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 07:38 AM
    How to file a civil suit against agency/child support
    The OFFICE OF CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT does not have a legal contract to collect revenue. All administration offices must have a signed signature when dealing with commercial paper(paper money). There was no acceptance, nor was there an offer, nor was I given a remedy. I 've spoken to quite a few attorneys who won't even take my case. Are there any common law attorneys willing to help or give some advice ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 3, 2012, 07:45 AM
    First ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. Second what is the situation here? Was there a court order for support? Did the CSE garnish your salary or otherwise attach assets to collect such support?

Finally, where are you quoting from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What my chances are to win if I file a civil law suit [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a $765,000 newly built, we were the first ones to live in it, we were told by the builder when we moved in to make a list of any deficiencies found during the first year and he will fix them once the year is over. We have found some major deficiencies in my opinion, but the builder...

What my chances are to win if I file a civil law suit [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased a $765,000 newly built, we were the first ones to live in it, we were told by the builder when we moved in to make a list of any deficiencies found during the first year and he will fix them once the year is over. We have found some major deficiencies in my opinion, but the builder...

How to file a civil suit in because [ 6 Answers ]

A person owes me $500.00 for a pickup truck bought from me.

How long do I have to file a civil law suit ? [ 1 Answers ]

My limo company for prom totally screwed me over. I have tried getting in touch with them through the BBB but so far have been a tad unsuccessful. I wanted to file a civil law suit because of the extra money they made me paid, so basically stole from me. How long do I have to file the suit? It...

Need to file a civil suit to get judgement [ 3 Answers ]

I have an ex spouse who I was paying child support. It took the courts over 3 months to approve to stop child support. Now my ex owes me $7k in back payments and refuses to give it back(obviously). I am in NY state, do I need a lawyer? I cannot go to small claims with it since the amount is larger...

View more questions Search