Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ira33 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 05:44 PM
    He is saying that he will give me an index number this week. So I give him one more week and that is with him. I will update you. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Procedure of divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Can we give divorce at once with out any witeness? Or its compulsory in writing?

Procedure for divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got married five months back and my marriage is not rigestured anywahere , so do I still need to file for divorce... we both are not competiable to each other and there are lot of other issues... kindly let me know what's the procedure... Thanks

Divorce procedure after 12 years of separation [ 1 Answers ]

I am separated for about 12 years. My son is 29 and does not need a support. What is divorce procedure for my case. Thank you. yoil.

Divorce procedure / legal separation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am married for almost 10 years. My husband had cheated before and gave him oportunities. Now I think is doing the same thing, even though I have no proof. I am tire of this situation. I want out of the marriage. We have a mortgage together and credit cards debt, finance car, and...

Dating married guy for 4 years and who is now in divorce procedure [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old I'm currently dating a 43 year old we have been together for 4 years he's married in the beginning of February I told his wife about us I could not take it anymore the excuxes the lies when I told her she laughed she did not believe me so I gave her a little insight about things I...

View more questions Search