Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjbbmcn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 04:30 AM
    Template to evict
    I am looking for a template to evict common-law partner. It has been under 2 years. The house is in my name, owned it for 15 years previously.

She is cheating and will not leave, Sleeping in separate rooms. She does not pay room and board nor rent.

Help for Canadian,, Ont
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 3, 2012, 07:53 AM
    The common law status may not help her here. I would go to your local housing court and ask for the rules on evicting a roommate. Generally they are to give a written notice to vacate. If the tenant (and she would qualify as your tenant) doesn't vacate within the deadline, then you go to housing court for an eviction order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get a template for accounting workpapers [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I download excel templates for accounting workpapers?

Business Plan Template [ 5 Answers ]

Hello; I would like to know if there is a website that I can go to, to either look at or download a business plan for a for profit thrift consignment shop? I have this draft of a plan that I believe is not or does not apply to the type of business that I am looking to open up. If anyone can...

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search