Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumit75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 10:43 PM
    How remove black magic?
    Sir,

I got divorced and remarrying to new girl her ex doesn't want to give her divorce and her parents and my parents are happy with my and her relationship. But of both our fate doesn't want us to get marry. Few astrologer told her that she has no luck in USA with me and if she tries, the marriage with me will fail again. I am so depress I believe in God firmly. My mom and dad both feels I have no faith on God. Swear to God I do have faith more than I can keep. My family is running from financial issue. No matter how much me and dad and mom try our luck doesn't favor us at all. I feel success is away from me. My relationship is hanging in air. I do not get a job and chance to prove myself. No matter I try my skills seem to failing and I can prove myself and I look bad in eyes of my supervisor and collueages. My question is why this things happening to me and my family. Even though am a Good boy or man. I do believe in God, for god is one. I consider God as my father and pray regularly. But I fail to prove my worth. I do know my worth and I cann't prove in this world or in my work area. What to do? Please help me. For God sake.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 3, 2012, 04:45 PM
    I see nothing here that have anything to do with black magic... or any other kind of magic.

What I did see in your question was a possible misunderstanding of who God is. I also see a lot of superstition and ignorance when it comes to ones fate and future. YOU and you alone choose the paths in life you want to follow. There is NO reason to fear an up and coming good relationship. Start making your own decisions in life and stop reading into things so much.

Quote Originally Posted by sumit75 View Post
    Sir,

I got divorced and remarrying to new girl her ex doesn't want to give her divorce and her parents and my parents are happy with my and her relationship. But of both our fate doesn't want us to get marry. Few astrologer told her that she has no luck in USA with me and if she tries, the marriage with me will fail again. I am so depress I believe in God firmly. My mom and dad both feels I have no faith on God. Swear to God I do have faith more than I can keep. My family is running from financial issue. No matter how much me and dad and mom try our luck doesn't favor us at all. I feel success is away from me. My relationship is hanging in air. I do not get a job and chance to prove myself. No matter I try my skills seem to failing and I can prove myself and I look bad in eyes of my supervisor and collueages. My question is why this things happening to me and my family. Eventhough am a Good boy or man. I do believe in God, for god is one. I consider God as my father and pray regularly. But I fail to prove my worth. I do know my worth and I cann't prove in this world or in my work area. What to do? Please help me. For God sake.
    EidolonProject Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 13, 2012, 03:03 AM
    Perhaps you should stop looking for answers from with-out and start searching for them with-in. Perhaps God is telling you to start using the gifts He bestowed on you, common sense, freedom of action, the ability to think and act for yourself. Praying to God is one thing, assuming that He exists to do your bidding like an uncorked genii is another.

Listen to yourself. You are your own worse enemy! You are defeating yourself. The subconscious mind can not take a joke - it accepts everything at face value. It is like a computer, it does not question what you enter into it - it saves the input as entered and when you want to recall the info you programmed in, it gives you back what you put in. Does reaping what you sow sound familiar?

You are programming your onboard computer - your subconscious mind - with nothing but negative entries. "Our luck DOESN't favor us"... "I FAIL to prove my worth."... "success is AWAY from me."... NO luck... so DEPRESSED... and those are the entries that you put into your mind with just your question.

Find a counselor and get some positive help. Start giving yourself positive affirmations. Learn the tools needed to start re-thinking for yourself and leave the soothsayers to their tea leafs. Then use those tools to change your attitude, and subsequently, your life. And if I read your letter correctly as a cry for help, do it soon before you do something you can't change.
    wisdomseeker63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Hi Sumit,

Send me your birth details to [email protected] let me see if I can help you. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove black magic [ 3 Answers ]

Some one has done black magic tona totka on me and my family/sab kam me vandha/bina karana beemari rahiti hai/Dabai nahi lagti/ghar me kalessh/wife se ladai rathi hai

How to know if you've black magic?How to remove it? [ 8 Answers ]

After coming back from a world tour, my family had never been in peace. My brother changed and became aggressive. Everyday fight happen in our house. He is really different outside home Just like he was before. But as soon he gets home he swears , hits punches etc. He is mostly against me. I don't...

View more questions Search