Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clararosetta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 10:17 PM
    How does waiting to be indicted for 61 days mean?
    How does waiting to be indicted for 61 days mean?
    My 61 days is up now yesterday so does that mean I am good to go or what?
    I am out on bond and my husband is still in jail but we are on the docket Monday but the court house and lawyer and everyone said that I don't have to be in court that day, so what is going on? Why is our name on the docket for? Please help me is it just to release my husband from jail and take me off this bond thing or what? Or do you think that they can still indict us that day and it after our 61 days? Our case was crazy to be honest and there wasn't any witness because we really didn't do it, the girl said I held a baseball bat on her while my husband robbed 2300 dollars from her and she also said that she knew that I was going to rob her and she still wanted to hang out with me , see it don't make no sense at all, so what do you think the judge will do to us , we are still as right now in little court not big court.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Hello c:

We talked about the "61" day thing the last time you posted... I NEVER heard of it... I don't think it's REAL. Please find out about it, and report back.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embezzlement... Charge and indicted [ 16 Answers ]

So here the low down on what happened to me. I once worked for the great company Winn-dixie. No joke I really think it was a great place to work. During my employment I started making and selling beef jerky on eBay from 2006-2010. The eBay jerky business had gotten so big that I was buying three...

Do you go to jail if indicted by a jury [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend was arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine.he was bailed out and three weeks later is arrested again cause he is being indicted by a grand jury. What does that mean and why was he arrested again? I don't understand

3 days still waiting period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering if its normal not starting my period, its now been 3 days and still waiting. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

View more questions Search