Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BOOBSUND Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 09:56 PM
    How to increase fan speed
    One of the Pedastal fan in my house is slow over others.
    Similarly two ceiling fans over others.

Both are >5 yrs
    Raj

Check out some similar questions!

What do we actually do when we increase the speed of a ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

The ques is that when we increase the speed of a ceiling fan do we increase the flow of electricity supply?

Increase lennox g61mpv fan only speed? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lennox G61MPV series furnace. I would like to find a way to increase the fan speed on the fan only mode. It runs at a very low speed and I need it to run faster on fan only. I am installing a outside pellet stove and need to move the air through the new heat exchanger at a faster rate....

How to Increase speed [ 3 Answers ]

Wat are productive ways to increase running speed.

How to increase the speed [ 23 Answers ]

Dear Experts Can I know how can I increase my punch speed , I always feel my punch is slow than other students . Is there are any method to train to increase the speed ? Also how many days per week training is suitable for a beginning to pratise boxing . Thanks Dick

Increase fan speed [ 5 Answers ]

Please help me with increasing the fan speed on my units. I'm having difficulty of getting sufficient air volume in one area of the house. If I can increase the fan speed it may also help in other areas of the home too. On the wiring diagrams it indicates that the fan can be increased but can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.