Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 07:29 PM
    How can I get my daughter from my brother she is mentality
    My daughter wanted to spend time with my brother then it end up a night mare. And my daughter is 29 yrs old but her mind is of a 7yr old. I am having a hard time getting my daughter back and my brother went to the social security office to get her S.S.I. Then he change my daughter cell phone so I don't have any contact with her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 07:40 PM
    So who has court ordered guardianship over the person ? If you don't, you need to go to court and file for it, since if not guardianship was ever done, she is actually free to live where she wants to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should my daughter not invite my brother to her wedding? [ 6 Answers ]

I am not close at all to one of my brothers, Al and especially his wife, Candy. Candy either hates me or is indifferent to me, and I do not know why. Anyway, they live far away and we see them once a year. I gave up talking to Candy so I ignore her. My brother is very self-centered and did not help...

Does my husband have a right to see his daughter that his brother has legal guardian [ 4 Answers ]

It was not a stupid question and if you knew the circumstances maybe you wouldn't be so quick to judge! My step-daughters mother left the state we live in when she found out she was being investigated by children's services and her other 3 children were going to be taken from her. My...

My daughter is being brainwashed by my brother and his wife [ 4 Answers ]

My brother and his wife are brainwashing my daughter what do I do I need help this hurts me everyday

Can I get marry my father`s own brother`s daughter [ 7 Answers ]

Can I get marry my father`s own brother`s daughter?

My brother needs me to take custody of his daughter, what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My situation is a little different. My brother is 48 years old and has a 7 year old daughter. Her mothers rights were terminated when his daughter was an infant due to her health issues which has now left her on life support. Sad situation. However my brother is a wonderful father and of course...

View more questions Search