Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtbagsista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Bumble bees in my pine trees
    Why do I get so many bumble bees in my pine trees at the beginning of spring and end of summer?

Check out some similar questions!

Trim pine trees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a60 ft pine tree that I want to trim up About 3 feet from the ground. Will this harm the tree

Bumble Bees [ 3 Answers ]

AGHHH! I think I have a similar problem... earlier this spring I moved a large garbage can and got swarmed by "bumble" bees... believe me they havd stingers... they stuck to my clothes biying me severaldozen times... I think we counted at least 50 bites from head to toe... found out I'm not...

Bees in my pine trees [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot of bees that are in several of my pine trees. How do I get rid of them without hurting my trees?

Product to get rid of bumble bees [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bee phobia and I tried to kill a bumble bee the other day. Now the bee is really aggressive and every time I sit outside he bothers me. I can't find the nest is their any kind of product I can use to get rid of them??

My pine trees are killing everything. [ 1 Answers ]

What is it about pine trees that nothing will grow under or around them? I have three kind of scraggily pine trees in the fron yard, and I want to plant other things. What can I use to replenish the soil so that I can have a garden out there? I live in zone 24 on the western garden map. (that is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search