Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazlene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Pregnancy due dates
    So my last perod was October 9 and I went to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy and let me know how many weeks I am, and they tell me my due date is August 17 and that I'm 29 weeks pregnant. If I really am due on August I would be pregnant for 10 months. I also go to different websites to check if its right and it come out to be that I'm 33 or 34 weeks pregnant I'm really confuse.

Please help.
    nikkilynn22 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 12:32 AM
    First off, let me congratulate you! I'm very happy for you. Secondly, in all honesty, if you calculate from the time the egg became fertilized, it really does average out to be about a 10 month process. Since every woman is different, there isn't a "perfect" and "exact" way
    nikkilynn22 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 12:34 AM
    To calculate when you will be due. It's just the "expected" date. Sometimes you will be early or late. (Sorry for the separate comments, internet it freaking out and makes me click buttons I don't mean to click)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Due date , conception dates correct to find out online ? [ 2 Answers ]

Is due dates , conception dates always correct online ?

Reconciling with the dates on the payment receipts with the posted dates on statement [ 0 Answers ]

I pay a monthly assessment fee to my homeowners association. I always pay in person and obtain a dated receipt for my payment, but on two of the monthly statements, my payments were posted days after the dates on my receipts of payment. This resulted in being charged for a late fee on one and on...

Very confused to calculate my due date since I don't know the exact dates for my last [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I had my normal period was in June 2009 but don't know the dates, in July I had 2 days light spotting but don't know the dates. So which dates should I take to calculate my due date? The June or July dates? Though Im only guessing but at least I know which month for the sake of my...

Determining notes due dates and maturity [ 1 Answers ]

Note (1) Date Dec. 23 Principal Amount $13000 Interest rate 9% Term 1 year Note (2) Date Nov. 30 Principal Amount 12000 Interest rate 12% Term 6 months Note (3) Date Dec. 7 Principal Amount 9000 Interest rate 10% Term 30 days How to I determine the due date and maturity value of each...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

View more questions Search