Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ovi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 02:11 PM
    I need space
    Thank you guys for the advice! I seem to have a problem and that would be the lack of patience! I guess what I always did'nt understand how come a person that since the first day you meet them are very nice and caring . I mean this girl will text me the minute she wake up from bed tell she go to sleep if we were nt together and all of a sudden I need space! Sorry humans emotions seems to be very confusing to me and I hate playing games when I found a sincere women I like to be myself but I guess that don't work! After she told me she needed space I waited for three days and then made the mistake of texting here "hi" she responded right away asked me about my weekend and then I asked to c here but she did not respond so then I understood that she is being serious! So I texted here saying "sorry for rushing u and also not giving u the space that u needed , have a goodnight and i will truly leave u for your own space. u r a fun and a super cool person! bye" do you guys think that was a big mistake! Can she bee thinking about me ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Leave her alone and give her what she wants. Let her call you as she is the one who needs space. If she doesn't you will have learned that females can change their minds, and they don't always do things logically. How old are you two anyway?
    ovi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 04:33 PM
    I am 27 and she is 26! I know I am going to just leave here alone its just to hard but I well and now I learned that females do change there mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Go after her or space [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old 2nd year in college and somehow this girl I used to talk to freshmen year online/phone from a diff high school that I had somewhat a relationship with, she was a girl that was so perfect, I mean we could talk to each other online and phone for hours straight everyday and never get...

I need space [ 4 Answers ]

I started dating this girl for a bet less than 4 weeks! I know that don't sound like anytime for most people but the problem was that we just had lots in common and got very close. When we first started she showed me lots of attention to the point where we spent most of the four weeks together and...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

View more questions Search