Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjohnson45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 01:15 PM
    If a man wants oral and anal sex daily with his wife, is he gay?
    My husband wants oral sex daily on him. Anal sex also
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 02:16 PM
    I don't know, no one will know, almost all men ( well all that I know) like oral sex. And some like anal stimulation.

Does he want to have sex with other men, then he is gay.
    Zooster545 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Anal sex for men doesn't mean they are gay. A lot of men if they are open enough will actually let their partner explore that area not necessarily with pegging but toys or something. Anal play for men can stimulate the prostate which can be a whole new and enjoyable experience. I have experimented with it a little with my one ex but he was straight. If they do want a man to have sex with them, then there is no getting around that, they are at least bisexual. Pretty much everyone likes oral sex, if u don't u are in the minority whether male or female but especially for males.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 11:21 AM
    He may not be gay but he's rather selfish. Do you get to have sex the way you want it?
    I think it's odd if that is the only way he wants it.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 5, 2013, 06:48 AM
    Look at your question, especially the words.. "with his WIFE"... How can he be Gay?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 08:22 AM
    Got to agree - it's the gender you want to have sex with, not the position, that determines straight/gay.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 09:15 AM
    Well there are gay men who marry women because they don't want to face their gayness. If a man is with a woman, I can't imagine why he only wants anal sex with her and on a daily basis when she has a vigina. That is what makes her a woman.
    Sounds to me like he has been with a man and likes it better. What straight man does not want the vigina on the regular.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Well there are gay men who marry women because they don't want to face their gayness. If a man is with a woman, I can't imagine why he only wants anal sex with her and on a daily basis when she has a vigina. That is what makes her a woman.
    Sounds to me like he has been with a man and likes it better. What straight man does not want the vigina on the regular.
    A Vagina? Every woman has a Vagina?

It is a matter of preference to be honest. Needs to be balanced between what he wants and what she wants, but to be honest it isn't a sure fire sign that he's been with a guy, or that he's gay for that matter.

If you think about it from a guys perspective, the same thing happens in oral, vaginal, anal, thigh, armpit, foot, and boob sex. The glands gets stimulated until orgasm. It is just a matter of differing sets of stimulation. Something might be tighter, or tighter, or harder, or softer, or what not. Maybe he likes hearing her gag or the sounds she makes or what not.

Without asking him why he wants that, we won't know why. Speaking of which, have you asked him this question? Good communication is valuable in this situation, and something that is usually lacking.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    "Well there are gay men who marry women because they don't want to face their gayness."

I take issue with that. I know of no gay men that ever marry.

Oh wait... *Looks in mirror*... Never mind!

:)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Well, okay Oliver, I'll agree with that, but I GUARANTEE no gay men marry and have a child named Brian. I absolutely guarantee it.

That I guarantee.

I don't know exactly how this works but wouldn't a gay guy be not terribly interested in oral/anal sex with a female because, well, umm, the body parts, umm, are different?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Well, okay Oliver, I'll agree with that, but I GUARANTEE no gay men marry and have a child named Brian. I absolutely guarantee it.

That I guarantee.

I don't know exactly how this works but wouldn't a gay guy be not terribly interested in oral/anal sex with a female because, well, umm, the body parts, umm, are different?
    Brian? Now you're just spreading rumors. I used the pull out method and we all know that works 100% of the time.

As far as the other part you won't see my hand up volunteering to participate any time soon, unless her name was Adam...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 11:10 AM
    May I point out two things:

1) that the op did not say oral and anal sex are the only forms of sex they have.

And

2) this thread is 13 months old.

Please watch the dates.

Thread Closed since 'she' hasn't been back in the past year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is anal sex allowed in islam between husband and wife? [ 25 Answers ]

As salamualaikum sir, I am a sunni muslim from imam hanafi group. I got married 2 months back and have been sharing bed with my husband quite comfortably. But recently my husband has asked me to practice anal intercourse... to which I showed complete reluctance by saying that its not allowed in...

My husband only wants anal or oral sex? [ 8 Answers ]

We have been married 18 years last year I had some health problems and we stopped having sex.. Just recently we started back up again but now all he wants is for me to give him oral or anal sex he has also started wearing hairbands around his testicles. He refuses to have " boring" sex and will not...

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

View more questions Search