Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raratrk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 11:59 AM
    244 h mael maytag dryer
    Maytag commercial dryer,
    Do anyone know where can I get a part number for the belt that controls the blower wheel?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2012, 10:16 PM
    That's easy. Go here to look it up: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Maytag_Dryer.pdf
    AaronzDad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Blower Belt
    AaronzDad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drtom4444 View Post
    That's easy. Go here to look it up: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Maytag_Dryer.pdf
    That is a tech sheet for an entirely different model dryer. Less than useless.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Try this site: Maytag Commercial Laundry | Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 1f86-244 [ 0 Answers ]

Thermostat displays temp of 60, even though the room is much warmer. No other items in the display. Switching to Heat or Cool does nothing - No change in the display. Batteries are brand new. Is this a thermostat problem or does the problem lie elsewhere?

Maytag neptune dryer, MDG6700aww, barely heating. Dryer is only a few months old. [ 6 Answers ]

Maytag neptune, MDG6700aww, is barely even getting luke warm when drying clothes. I have tried changing the temperature and cycle settings and it doesn't make a difference. When I first put the dryer in it worked fine, now in the past month its not even getting "warm". It's a gas dryer.

Maytag Dryer Series 3000, Status Lights doing odd things. Dryer hot. [ 0 Answers ]

At first my status lights went out and I had a 7 in the error box. But the dryer still worked. I just didn't know what I was drying on. Well, now the lights are doing all sorts of things. They are all on or flashing or not on at all. Plus, the last time I used the dryer they were flashing for a bit...

Maytag Dryer putting out a black substance inside my dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know why my Maytag Gas dryer is putting out a black substance in my dryer that is also along the vent area as well. When I clean out the lint container it's full of black?

View more questions Search