Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orphenix Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 10:38 AM
    swap fixed rate
    Suppose that an investment banker introduces a new product – an “interrupted” swap. An example of an interrupted swap would be a three-year swap in which the second payment is excluded. The swap is thus interrupted in the middle year. Find the fixed rate a swap dealer would charge on this swap using the following table of zero-coupon bond prices (face values = $1000). The swap is 3 years, and calls for annual payments (except for the excluded middle year).

Maturity (years) ZCB price
    1 $952.38
    2 $898.47
    3 $839.69

Check out some similar questions!

If real rate is 3% and inflation rate is 4.7% what rate would a treasury bill pay [ 2 Answers ]

Financial accounting help. If the real rate is 3% and inflation rate is 4.7% what rate would a treasury bill pay?

Natural gas prices - Lock into a fixed rate or not? [ 2 Answers ]

My contract is up and the lowest 5 yr rate is 33.8 cents. Currently my local gas supplier is at a rate of 27 cents. (which changes every 3 months) Not sure if I should lock in at 33.8 cents or not. Does anyone know what the future prices might be? I read that prices will increase 6% per year....

Fixed Overhead Rate for Cost Quoting Purposes [ 3 Answers ]

Our standard template for business quotes assumes a fixed overhead rate/unit so as the volume increase so does the total FOH. Question, should this be capped off at the budget amount for FOH and a per unit rate reduction after the volume is reached to cover the FOH? Thanks,

Can a fixed interest rate be changed after I sign? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently reconsolidated my school loans, and I signed the promissory note, which indicated that my loans were at a fixed interest rate of 3.125%. The company that is handling my loans sent me a payment schedule based on a 4.125% interest rate. I, of course, called them to dispute this matter. At...

Interest rate swap [ 1 Answers ]

All things being equal. Why would an organization select a loan that is an interest rate swap of 6.25% instead of a fixed rate loan at the same rate?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.