Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheDemonizer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 08:05 AM
    There is Willem Dafoe movie where he's wearing a blue shirt (link in description)
    He's smiling creepily in it, also, the shirt has a white lining to the collar, what movie is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLagW-D48w
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 08:58 AM
    It's from Speed 2: Cruise Control
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 09:03 AM
    If you are a Willem Dafoe fan you should check him out in The Boondock Saints.
    I love his character in this movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Movie about hitchhiker(?) with striped shirt and red hair(?) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, all I know is I BELIEVE this movie is about a hitchhiker. He stalks a couple... anyway, the most memorable scene is at some... roadside... I don't know, diner or something. I believe the guy has a striped green or red shirt, and I believe he has a red beard and hair. That's all I...

Bluette (indigo blue) stain on white cotton t-shirt [ 6 Answers ]

How can I remove this chenical stain from a whhite cotton t-shirt. I'm talking about the blue liquid product that's used to brighten whites, but a couple of drops fell on the t-shirt and bleach won't get them out. HELP, please:confused:

View more questions Search