Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Djp124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Want to find high school sweetheart
    This was back in 1990 & we dated for 4.5 years, she dumped me & went on to Marry some onr called David. We dated when we were going to heather hill High school noble park Vic.I don't know her married surname
    But I can't go on any longer without
    Contacting her & patch things up or her from her mouth that that will not happen. Buy the way she went by the name of Vannessa Toth& lived in Noble Park.thanks Daniel Pirotta.

Check out some similar questions!

Yet another high school sweetheart thread [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, it's yet another high school sweetheart thread. :x First, a little background. This will bore most of you, but thanks in advance to those who read it all and respond. My high school sweetheart (B) and my current wife (S) were friends in high school until I came along. S had a huge crush...

High School Sweetheart [ 3 Answers ]

I recently opened up a new Facebook (got rid of the old one) and added my ex-girlfriend (high school sweetheart) and a few years have passed since I have seen her. In her message to me she states that she had been wondering about me for the longest time, that she missed me and I was always a great...

High School Sweetheart 17yrs. Later [ 15 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. Here's my situation: A year and a half ago my high school sweetheart emailed me out of the blue. I'm trying to figure out where things are going, good or bad, I'm often confused by the situation. Here's background: We dated for 2-3 years in...

High school sweetheart [ 6 Answers ]

If I find my school sweetheart and he just told me that he love and that he wish he had told me in high school but he did and now he have a girlfriend. He told me that he still love me. I don't think he want to be with her cause he tell he he have deep feeling me but he don't want to hurt any one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.