Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1rdsknfn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Take him back
    My wife took my son. We are separated but not legally an d there are no custody agreements. The main reason is she tookn him and has had no contact with me for three days. Can I take him back from the grandparents while she is at work?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rdsknfn View Post
    my wife took my son. we are seperated but not legally an d there are no custody agreements. the main reason is she tookn him and has had no contact with me for three days. Can i take him back from the grandparents while she is at work?
    Yes... you would not be violating any court orders... I'd recommend requesting full legal custody however... because she could simple take him back again... and that's not going to be good for your son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Rash on back of my neck, lower back and butt, around my waist, breasts [ 4 Answers ]

4 month ago my family all 7 of us with same rash,looked like bits and just itch like crazy.Now is just my youngest daughter an I.The rash looks like hives but is not.We taught that it could have been scarves and it wasn't.We are so worried.

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

View more questions Search