Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SinisterRebel13 Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jun 1, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySam View Post
    Aren't you on meds and seeing a therapist or a psychiatrist or someone in the mental health field?
    I think I read that somewhere.
    Why were you afraid?
    Poetry is a good outlet, I do that myself, and have for many years.

Oh yes I am...

I am afraid that the world will think I'm crazy :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:07 PM
    If you had any idea how many kids and teens and adults are taking meds for one reason or another... You are one among millions.

Jun 1, 2012, 08:10 PM
    [QUOTE=Wondergirl;3137278]If you had any idea how many kids and teens and adults are taking meds for one reason or another... You are one among millions.[/QUOTE}

I know that... Im not that stupid :)

That's why I feel so lonely all the time :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Lonely? In the company of millions?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 1, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Sinister - did you get a chance to read post #40?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Forgive me if I disappear, my internet is really acting up.
    I think the world we live now can be overwhelming, even to young people.
    I have been overwhelmed numerous times myself and like you felt there was no out.
    I am 48 now and here trying to help you, imagine that.
    Have you discussed with your doctor your feelings even though you are on meds.
    You do take them like you are supposed to right?
    Sometimes medications may need to be changed or adjusted before you find what works for you.
    And as far as what people think about going into the hospital, so what.
    If it enables you deal with the problems you are having, so what.
    They don't live your life, they are not tormented by their own thoughts daily or feel your stress.
    Personally I wouldn't care what they thought, if they wouldn't want to see you succeed in becoming a healthy individual don't worry with them.
    Worry about you, you are the important one right now.
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Sinister - did you get a chance to read post #40?
    And yes, you must surely read post 40
    Cats Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13
    this is exactly why i wanna die... Now you hate me and i honestly don't understand what i did wrong! My therapist left because i lied on him so i wouldn't have to go to a mental hospital... And he got in Alot of trouble... But he hurt me first... He stabbed me in the back first....

so i needed to get me revenge...

I ALWAYS GET MY REVENGE NO MATTER THE OUTCOME!!
    I took this from another one of your posts in another thread.
    This bothers me.
    I'm still on your side here, I still think you need help.
    So take this for what it is worth OK?
    IF this really happened and your therapist left a job because you lied, I can only imagine what the lie was, it must have been a big one.
    You and I already agreed that one aspect of your personality is defiance, this was absolutely the wrong place to use that defiance, it would be better used on the people who do not want to see you do better. Not by emotionally harming or taking revenge, that is not defiance that is just mean spiritedness.
    You defy them by getting the help that you need and not bucking the people who try to help you. By showing everyone that is laughing and making fun that YOU can be the best you possible no matter what they think.
    This man was trying to help you and you set about to jeopardize his professional reputation and career, not to mention his means of supporting himself and his family.
    That is not acceptable and you need to make that right.
    Let me tell you who I am, I am not a counselor not a therapist, I am a mother who's own daughter not so long ago was 13 and I am a former 13 year old girl myself.
    I am someone who has suffered from bouts of depression throughout my life.
    My revenge was proving to the people around me some of whom had a hand in my depressive states that I could over come and remain a sane productive member of society who refused to hate or look down on those who chose not to understand my personal predicament.
    Now, I hope you'll come back and talk to us if you truly want to be helped, not specifically by me, but by others here who have I know have valuable and insightful things that you need to hear.
    Like I said, still on your side, I'm not bashing you, because I realize that at times we don't think about consequences. But consequences are a part of everything you do.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:21 PM
    This bothers me.
    So take this for what it is worth ok?
    IF this really happened and your therapist left a job because you lied, I can only imagine what the lie was, it must have been a big one.
    You and I already agreed that one aspect of your personality is defiance, this was absolutely the wrong place to use that defiance, it would be better used on the people who do not want to see you do better. Not by emotionally harming or taking revenge, that is not defiance that is just mean spiritedness.
    You defy them by getting the help that you need and not bucking the people who try to help you. by showing everyone that is laughing and making fun that YOU can be the best you possible no matter what they think.
    This man was trying to help you and you set about to jeopardize his professional reputation and career, not to mention his means of supporting himself and his family.
    Let me tell you who I am, I am not a counselor not a therapist, I am a mother who's own daughter not so long ago was 13 and I am a former 13 year old girl myself.
    My revenge was proving to the people around me some of whom had a hand in my depressive states that I could over come and remain a sane productive member of society who refused to hate or look down on those who chose not to understand my personal predicament.
    Now, I hope you'll come back and talk to us if you truly want to be helped, not specifically by me, but by others here who have I know have valuable and insightful things that you need to hear.
    Like I said, still on your side, I'm not bashing you, because I realize that at times we don't think about consequences. But consequences are a part of everything you do.

Thanks I guess??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 08:12 PM
    This bothers me.
    So take this for what it is worth ok?
    You defy them by getting the help that you need and not bucking the people who try to help you. by showing everyone that is laughing and making fun that YOU can be the best you possible no matter what they think.
    Everyone answering, I urge you to read all the posts this OP has posted.

In my opinion, this is a troll. I have yet to meet someone that comes here for advice, and then calls one of the nicest people on this site "rude", and dishes out reddies to her.

I'd bet money that this is just a troll. In fact, I'm taking bets now. :)

If she isn't just a troll, can learn to be respectful of the members on this site, the people volunteering their time to help, reads the rules she agreed to, then I'm more than willing to forgive and forget, but at this time this poster is on my radar. She either smartens up, or I'm reporting her.

If she really needs help, then she has to learn to be receptive to help. Otherwise, why bother asking? Why diss the people offering their time, for free, if you really want help?

Everything written so far indicates a troll, or someone too disturbed for us to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I contact my deceased father? [ 7 Answers ]

My father died of a heart attack when my mom was 7 months pregnant with me. This past weekend my sister-in-law, her brother, cousin and I were playing with a Ouiji board. (I know that it is very dangerous and I refused to do it in my home or anywhere around my child) We were trying to contact my...

Mother deceased, father has had no contact with children. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister passed away and left behind 4 minor children and a "spouse". He left the children unattended(in Georgia)and has not contacted them for almost a month. Is this considered abandonment and what would be the proper recourse? I would like to get guardianship but I don't know where he is and he...

To contact or not to contact: that is the (long, strung-out) question? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Firstly I'd like to say what a wealth of information the 'Relationships' section is (the only section I've checked out so far!) and how helpful the community seems :) Looking forward to getting all your insights on my dilemma. I'm going to try and keep it as short as I can and if I...

Is contact on twitter a violation of a no contact order [ 1 Answers ]

If someone is on post prison supervision, with a no contact order on the vivtim, and is following said victim on twitter, is that a violation of the no contact order?

View more questions Search