Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SinisterRebel13 Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jun 1, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    So....what exactly do you want to say to a dead person? Obviously you are looking for an audience.....so speak up...pretend were all dead here.
    I usually ask them to take me with them... So I can be happy too

And I don't NEED an audience... Thanks
    Anyway...
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Why are you not happy?

Jun 1, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySam View Post
    Why are you not happy?
    Why should I be happy? My life is a living H E L L!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 1, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Again... why do you assume they are happy? Live humans can be deceitful... what makes you think spirits are pure and honest?

Jun 1, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Again...why do you assume they are happy? Live humans can be deceitful...what makes you think spirits are pure and honest?
    Well I know it's better than living on this irritating sphere of fire...

Jun 1, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Why? Help us out here... why is living hell? There are many people out there and on this site that have dealt with their own issues. Don't think that nobody understands you.

Jun 1, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Why? Help us out here...why is living hell? There are many people out there and on this site that have dealt with their own issues. Don't think that nobody understands you.

I don't even understand my damn self!

I just know that I am 13 and I am very depressed and angry. And that I have chronic insomnia!
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Your answers are very cryptic, it's difficult to give you constructive feedback when you respond the way you do.
    There are many people who think their lives are living hells, but for many different reasons.
    We are trying to help you, but you're not letting us.
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Finally an answer we can work a little with.
    Sleep deprivation can cause a multitude of problems, and you seem to have some issues as it is.
    Have you spoken with your doctor about your inability to sleep?
    What have yo tried to get yourself to sleep at night already?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Let's get down to details. Who lives with you at your house? Tell us about them. Don't mention names; keep it generic. How many people? Pets?

Jun 1, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Your life is hell because you are spiritually empty. You don't find fulfillment in much of anything. I'm sure being teased and your sexual orientations don't help either. The fact is that you are unhappy because you haven't connected with your purpose in life.

On one hand, you're only 13... and have a LOT of growing up to do. But also, at 13, you already recognize the need for deeper things... something most sdults still do not recognize. Kudos on that!

Jun 1, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Your answers are very cryptic, it's difficult to give you constructive feedback when you respond the way you do.
    There are many people who think their lives are living hells, but for many different reasons.
    We are trying to help you, but you're not letting us.
    Well I'm so sorry :P

I have 6 sisters and 5 brothers--im the eldest-- and we live in a 2 bedroom house. So that brings some stress. My family teases because I am bisexual. I am confused about my religion. Am I an atheist or christian? I feel like my God hates me... I feel like the entire world--including me--wants me dead! (im crying now) I'm just confused. I want help. I need it! But... I am not so good with taking advice and I know that is very stupid of me... I know I'm stupid and ugly... No need to remind me...

I just want to die

Jun 1, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Your life is hell because you are spiritually empty. You don't find fulfillment in much of anything. I'm sure being teased and your sexual orientations don't help either. The fact is that you are unhappy because you haven't connected with your purpose in life.

On one hand, you're only 13...and have a LOT of growing up to do. But also, at 13, you already recognize the need for deeper things....something most sdults still do not recognize. Kudos on that!
    I am a very mature in the mind for a 13 year old female.

And you're right... I feel disconnected from everything... even me. And then I feel very lonely and I began to cry...

I just know I have something that I need to give the world... But the world wants me dead. She hates me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:22 PM
    You're very expressive and poetic. Do you write poetry?

Jun 1, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You're very expressive and poetic. Do you write poetry?
    Now you want to say something decent :P

And yes... I write poetry
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:38 PM
    So many people in one house, I can imagine that is very difficult to deal with.
    Honestly I don't know that I could.
    I read in another post that you are under a doctors care, correct.
    So someone cares that you get the help that you need, who saw the need to seek care for you?

Jun 1, 2012, 07:45 PM
    So many people in one house, I can imagine that is very difficult to deal with.
    Honestly I don't know that I could.
    I read in another post that you are under a doctors care, correct.
    So someone cares that you get the help that you need, who saw the need to seek care for you?

No I don't think I am in doctors care. I was supposed to be admitted into a mental hospital but didn't go... I was afraid
    Cats Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Aren't you on meds and seeing a therapist or a psychiatrist or someone in the mental health field?
    I think I read that somewhere.
    Why were you afraid?
    Poetry is a good outlet, I do that myself, and have for many years.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:58 PM
    How did you get out of going to a mental hospital at the age of 13?

Jun 1, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13 View Post
    well im so sorry :P

i have 6 sisters and 5 brothers--im the eldest-- and we live in a 2 bedroom house. So that brings some stress. My family teases because i am bisexual. I am confused about my religion. Am i an atheist or christian? I feel like my God hates me... I feel like the entire world--including me--wants me dead! (im crying now) im just confused. I want help. I need it! But... I am not so good with taking advice and i know that is very stupid of me... I know im stupid and ugly... No need to remind me...

i just wanna die
    Besides the teasing, which is uncalled for... why do you feel like the world wants you dead? What exactly makes you feel that God hates you?

You want help? It's out there... and myself and others are trying to offer it to you right now.

I can tell you right now I have been in a very similar situation. I was torn between trying to believe in a God that felt so distant to me. It took me some time to realize there is a difference between believing in God and actually being IN God. Did you know the bible tells us that even demons believe in God... and tremble! You see, believing in Him does not solve everything... it's learning to rely on Him and TRUST Him. When Jesus said that God so loved the WORLD (you're included in that just as I am) that He gave His only son... that means God has nothing but love and affection towards you. So you're not stupid, you're not ugly, and you are worth the very life of Jesus Christ.

If you really want to know what is going on right now... you are believing every hook, line and sinker the Devil is throwing at you... I can see this very clearly because I have been there... twice... and I know it is hell. It is the most lonely and hopeless place one can be... and I'm here to tell you there is hope, because I'm still here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I contact my deceased father? [ 7 Answers ]

My father died of a heart attack when my mom was 7 months pregnant with me. This past weekend my sister-in-law, her brother, cousin and I were playing with a Ouiji board. (I know that it is very dangerous and I refused to do it in my home or anywhere around my child) We were trying to contact my...

Mother deceased, father has had no contact with children. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister passed away and left behind 4 minor children and a "spouse". He left the children unattended(in Georgia)and has not contacted them for almost a month. Is this considered abandonment and what would be the proper recourse? I would like to get guardianship but I don't know where he is and he...

To contact or not to contact: that is the (long, strung-out) question? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Firstly I'd like to say what a wealth of information the 'Relationships' section is (the only section I've checked out so far!) and how helpful the community seems :) Looking forward to getting all your insights on my dilemma. I'm going to try and keep it as short as I can and if I...

Is contact on twitter a violation of a no contact order [ 1 Answers ]

If someone is on post prison supervision, with a no contact order on the vivtim, and is following said victim on twitter, is that a violation of the no contact order?

View more questions Search