Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:25 PM
    "Obviously I don't care"? Where did that come from?
    SinisterRebel13 Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jun 1, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    i don't hate you.....i can get upset easily (but i also calm down quickly)...but you have to really try hard to get me to hate you.
    :p

Jun 1, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    "Obviously I don't care"? Where did that come from?
    Who knows?
    I'm crazy :P
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:29 PM
    You're also bound and determined not to say anything useful or to connect with anyone here. You're hoping we will all leave in disgust so you can say, "They hate me."
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 08:32 PM
    I'm going to bed... not hating anyone... because its 11:30 PM and I have to get up early in the morning.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13 View Post
    so... What i have to wait years for this to kick in? I would've killed myself by then! I need urgent help!

Here's a thought - take your rude self SOMEWHERE and speak to SOMEONE in person.

Yes, you have a mental issue - possibly two mental issues. Plus attitude.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:29 PM
    I just read this thread, the whole thing, and all I can say is, did I miss something?

When was Wondergirl rude? Did I miss it? Was the post deleted?

Where does this poster get off coming here asking for help, and then doing everything possible to make us not want to help him/her?

You need a therapist. You need to start wanting to get help, and stop thinking everyone is out to get you. You need to take your meds.

Just so you know, I'm not being rude either. I'm being honest. You came here with a huge chip on your shoulder asking for help, and when people tried to help, you did nothing but shoot them down.

We volunteer here. Unlike your therapist, we don't get paid, so guess what sweetie, we don't have to put up with any crap. If we don't want to help, we don't. You had people here willing to help, and you were nothing but rude to them. We all have a families, jobs, and a life. We come here of our own free time, because we want to help. But we only help the people that are actually looking for help. Not those looking to fight, looking to prove something, calling the experts rude, when they were anything but rude.

Really, did you think you'd post your question, a question as serious as this, and someone would come along and say "oh, just take 2 aspirin, spin in a circle, say jumanji three times, tap your nose and you'll be fine?" If therapists and meds can't cure you did you really think anyone online could?

Here are the facts. These people are good people, even me, despite the fact that your attitude really ticked me off. Come here, apologize to those trying to help you, and they'll all come back willing to do anything they can to help, including me. But don't come here asking for help and then crapping on everyone that offers to help. That doesn't fly here.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I just read this thread, the whole thing, and all I can say is, did I miss something?

When was Wondergirl rude? Did I miss it? Was the post deleted?

Where does this poster get off coming here asking for help, and then doing everything possible to make us not want to help him/her?

You need a therapist. You need to start wanting to get help, and stop thinking everyone is out to get you. You need to take your meds.

Just so you know, I'm not being rude either. I'm being honest. You came here with a huge chip on your shoulder asking for help, and when people tried to help, you did nothing but shoot them down.

We volunteer here. Unlike your therapist, we don't get paid, so guess what sweetie, we don't have to put up with any crap. If we don't want to help, we don't. You had people here willing to help, and you were nothing but rude to them. We all have a families, jobs, and a life. We come here of our own free time, because we want to help. But we only help the people that are actually looking for help. Not those looking to fight, looking to prove something, calling the experts rude, when they were anything but rude.

Really, did you think you'd post your question, a question as serious as this, and someone would come along and say "oh, just take 2 aspirin, spin in a circle, say jumanji three times, tap your nose and you'll be fine?" If therapists and meds can't cure you did you really think anyone online could?

Here are the facts. These people are good people, even me, despite the fact that your attitude really ticked me off. Come here, apologize to those trying to help you, and they'll all come back willing to do anything they can to help, including me. But don't come here asking for help and then crapping on everyone that offers to help. That doesn't fly here.
    This thread is old... I am finally getting the help I need and taking medications that are helping... I am so very sorry for the way I acted... I realized I was angry at myself and I was the rude one

I hope I am forgiven :D
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:37 PM
    But you just acted that way again during the past fifteen minutes on another thread. So I believe you are sorry? I don't think so. (And this :D didn't help at all!)

Jun 8, 2012, 07:42 PM
    But you just acted that way again during the past fifteen minutes on another thread. So I believe you are sorry? I don't think so. (And this :D didn't help at all!)
    I am confused what did I do? And what is a "reddie" I don't even know what that is!

If you all want me off the site I will go without hesitation...
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:42 PM
    this thread is old... i am finally getting the help i need and taking medications that are helping..... i am so very sorry for the way i acted... i realized i was angry at myself and i was the rude one

i hope i am forgiven :D
    Old? This thread was posted a week ago! You really expect me to believe that you've been helped within a week?

Kid, I was born at night, but not last night. Besides, I saw the Ouija thread, and I'm not buying a word of what you say.

You're on thin ice with me, and I am watching every post you make and every disagree you hand out. So no, you're not forgiven. Start acting civil, read the rules, show that you're capable of learning, and most importantly, prove that you aren't a troll, and we'll see. Keep it up and I'll ask the mods to cut you off.

If you think you can pull the wool over my eyes, you're dreaming. I'm not some bored housewife with a soft spot for a sob story. I survived more in my first 10 years of life then you'll ever have to survive, if you're lucky. I'm not a fool, so don't think you can come here, bat your little eyes, throw out an apology while you're dissing respected member of this site on another thread, and I'll fall for it. Not likely!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:44 PM
    When you click "Inaccurate" (which no one was, by the way), that gives the responder a kick in the head and a red mark that demotes him/her a notch.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Old? This thread was posted a week ago! You really expect me to believe that you've been helped within a week?

Kid, I was born at night, but not last night. Besides, I saw the Ouija thread, and I'm not buying a word of what you say.

You're on thin ice with me, and I am watching every post you make and every disagree you hand out. So no, you're not forgiven. Start acting civil, read the rules, show that you're capable of learning, and most importantly, prove that you aren't a troll, and we'll see. Keep it up and I'll ask the mods to cut you off.

If you think you can pull the wool over my eyes, you're dreaming. I'm not some bored housewife with a soft spot for a sob story. I survived more in my first 10 years of life then you'll ever have to survive, if you're lucky. I'm not a fool, so don't think you can come here, bat your little eyes, throw out an apology while you're dissing respected member of this site on another thread, and I'll fall for it. Not likely!
    I didn't say I was cured... but I am getting help. I have a new therapist and everything... but okay... I will go...

Jun 8, 2012, 07:49 PM
    When you click "Inaccurate" (which no one was, by the way), that gives the responder a kick in the head and a red mark that demotes him/her a notch.
    But I didn't click it I swear... I clicked "helpful" I nnow I see what you all are saying but when I go back to the page it says I thought it was inaccurate... but I didn't... but I know you alll are pissed and won't believe a word I say... but I honestly didn't try to
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:59 PM
    but i didn't click it i swear.... i clicked "helpful" i nnow i see what you all are saying but when i go back to the page it says i thought it was inaccurate... but i didn't... but i know you alll are pissed and won't believe a word i say..... but i honestly didnt try to

When you click accurate, that's all it is, a click. When you click inaccurate, the site prompts a second section, asking you to explain, or post a link, as to why the post was inaccurate. So you're right, I don't believe that it was a mistake, especially in light of what you said to and about wondergirl in this thread.

Do you really think we're that naïve?

I'm willing to give you another chance, but I'm telling you right now, you're on my radar, and I don't suffer fools or trolls. Change your ways, and you're more than welcome to stay. Keep doing what you're doing, and the decision to stay or go won't be yours. If you want to play games, find another playground to play in.

This is a respected site, because of the members we have. I won't sit by while you diss people I have grown to respect and care about, and make a mockery out of what we do here.

We're not stupid. You'd be wise to remember that, and keep it in mind when you post.

Your choice. We don't turn people away if they really need help. But we don't put up with bull either.

Jun 8, 2012, 08:08 PM
    When you click accurate, that's all it is, a click. When you click inaccurate, the site prompts a second section, asking you to explain, or post a link, as to why the post was inaccurate. So you're right, I don't believe that it was a mistake, especially in light of what you said to and about wondergirl in this thread.

Do you really think we're that naive?

I'm willing to give you another chance, but I'm telling you right now, you're on my radar, and I don't suffer fools or trolls. Change your ways, and you're more than welcome to stay. Keep doing what you're doing, and the decision to stay or go won't be yours. If you want to play games, find another playground to play in.

This is a respected site, because of the members we have. I won't sit by while you diss people I have grown to respect and care about, and make a mockery out of what we do here.

We're not stupid. You'd be wise to remember that, and keep it in mind when you post.

Your choice. We don't turn people away if they really need help. But we don't put up with bull either.
    Okay... still confused but just leave me alone I won't use this site anymore! But can I ask you one thing? If you are so pissed at me... why keep replying?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Sinister, do you hear voices? Do you see things that aren't there? Do you get violent to the point that you can't control it?

I'm a nurse and I'm not here to judge you, or be mean to you. But you HAVE to answer my/our questions so that we can help you.
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 08:27 PM
    okay... still confused but just leave me alone i wont use this site anymore! but can i ask you one thing? if you are so pissed at me.... why keep replying?
    That makes no sense.

You said you won't use this site anymore, so how would you know that I'm replying? In fact, why are you posting now? You're not using the site anymore, right? Wait... then you're not really here! Oh, there you are. I guess you lied.

I told you kiddo. You're on my radar. I'm watching what you post, because of what you've posted so far. Until you can be real, I'll be watching. When you post the truth, start following the rules of the site, I'll stop watching your posts.

If you think one fake apology, professing that you're cured after a week, and then posting more crap, dishing out reddies, makes it all good, then you're wrong.

I told you kiddo, I wasn't born last night. You're not dealing with some goodie goodie with rose colored glasses on. You dish it out, I dish it back. Want to start telling the truth now?

You don't have to leave the site, but until you start being real, I will be watching. Start being real, and I won't have anything but advice to post. If you really want help, I'll be first in line to help you. If you keep doing what you've been doing since you joined this site, I'll keep watching, and I won't let you get away with it. Do we understand each other?

You have to make the first move here, and not the fake moves you've been making. You be real, stop being a troll, and everyone on this site, even those you dissed, will be lining up to help. That I can promise you, because we're good people! So stop messing with us! Be real! Be kind! Be appreciative, because frankly, there are other people on this site that actually want help. Why are you wasting our time on someone that doesn't?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2012, 06:31 AM
    i am confused what did i do? and what is a "reddie" i don"t even know what that is!

if you all want me off the site i will go without hesitation.........................

Yes, I think that's a good idea. You will stop disrupting AMHD, apparently you solved your own problem in a couple of days, you can walk away with the "everyone hates me" chip intact on your shoulder.

OR you can answer the people who are asking questions in an attempt to help you. You must live in a very lonely, troubled world. Why not let some strangers who won't/can't judge you have some answers and see what they can suggest?

You are clearly conflicted - you are shy and don't want/like attention BUT you are here, threatening to leave, posting, posting, posting.

I believe you are 13 - is that what I read somewhere? Where are your parents in all of this, your school? In MY area you make suicide threats (and that includes on line threats) and you find yourself out of regular school and in special needs school. If it is found that the parents are not stepping up, then you find yourself in foster care.

You must live in a dark world. Why not share some of that instead of being confrontational?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Sketching Polar Curves in Polar coordinates? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me how we calculate "r" , in order to sketch the spiral of archimedes: r = a(theta), a>0

Family member with a paranoid mental health issue? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a family member that seems to be having some mental health issues.She feels everyone is out to get her in workplace and school.She hears voices making negative comments and sounds.She only seems to complain of hearing voices at home.she says people are bugging her house and when she goes...

Mental issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... a close friend of mine told me something very disturbing about them... my friend told me that he sometimes has these visions of killing people... but its people that he knows... and he said its very vivid in detail the killings... he said he can b doing something and it will juss happen......

View more questions Search