Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SinisterRebel13 Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jun 1, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    All the more reason you need to find a therapist and work that out.

Has anyone harmed you so far?

No one except myself... But I always see... Like when my best friends reaches for a hug I think she is secretly trying to strangle me...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 05:58 PM
    So you self harm, but no one so far has tried to hurt you? You are your own worst enemy, mentally as well as physically?

Jun 1, 2012, 06:04 PM
    So you self harm, but no one so far has tried to hurt you? You are your own worst enemy, mentally as well as physically?
    Yes... And I guess so... But I hate my family, race, friends, almost everyone I know... I only truly care about 2 adults... and 1 is NOT my mother. Or father
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Who are the two adults? Why do you care about them?

Jun 1, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Who are the two adults? Why do you care about them?
    1: Natania
    2. Kari

They are the only people who make me feel loved and special :) they listen and they don't judge me for who I am... They are just... There... And I love them :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Everyone else judges you. No one else listens.

Jun 1, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Everyone else judges you. No one else listens.

Yep...

My friends laugh
    And every one... Doesn't like me... Hell I don't like myself :P

Jun 1, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Why does every one hate me?--including myself?
    Please don't be rude :P
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Please don't start new threads on the same subject. I merged your two on mental health.

No one is being rude. We're all trying to get at what is going on with you and what you are so unhappy about.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Listen to Wondergirl... she knows what she's talking about, she IS trying to help you, or she wouldn't be wasting her time with you, neither of us would be... besides she is a bigshot at this site.

Jun 1, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Please don't start new threads on the same subject. I merged your two on mental health.

No one is being rude. We're all trying to get at what is going on with you and what you are so unhappy about.

Well I didn't know... What is this a game you're playing?

I'm confused... It seems as if you don't want to help me... You're just being a smart... Sorry I am an honest person...

And well you're being mean/rude to me... Im new here and I just want help not judgements... Is that too much to ask?

Rebel against all that hurt you--
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13 View Post
    well i didn't know... What is this a game you're playing?

im confused... It seems as if you don't wanna help me... You're just being a smart ... Sorry i am an honest person....

and well you're being mean/rude to me... Im new here and i just want help not judgements... Is that too much to ask?

rebel against all that hurt you--
    Woooo Nelly, chill pill time... Wondergirl is being anything BUT what you just said about her. If you want help... you HAVE to listen to others... you are the one being judgmental here.

Jun 1, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Woooo Nelly, chill pill time....Wondergirl is being anything BUT what you just said about her. If you want help...you HAVE to listen to others...you are the one being judgmental here.

I didn't say anything about precious "wondergirl" I was speaking in general...

And I don't WANT help I NEED IT!

And I already take pills to keep me sane thank you...

Kill all
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13 View Post
    i didn't say anything about precious "wondergirl" i was speaking in general....

and i don't WANT help i NEED IT!

and i already take pills to keep me sane thank you...

kill all
    Need it.. want it... same difference... if you don't listen to anyone else... then nothing is going to get better. And trust me... its really easy to walk away and just ignore you if you want to get rude with people, who I might add, are not getting paid a single cent to try to help you. We are all volunteers... we don't get paid.

Does this attitude have something to do with why you aren't seeing that therapist? I'm betting it is... you can learn a lot about people by not what they say... but HOW they say it.

Jun 1, 2012, 07:50 PM
    [QUOTE=smoothy;3137248]Need it.. want it... same difference... if you don't listen to anyone else... then nothing is going to get better. And trust me... its really easy to walk away and just ignore you if you want to get rude with people, who I might add, are not getting paid a single cent to try to help you. We are all volunteers... we don't get paid.

Does this attitude have something to do with why you aren't seeing that therapist? I'm betting it is... you can learn a lot about people by not what they say... but HOW they say it.[/QUOTE}

This is exactly why I want to die... Now you hate me and I honestly don't understand what I did wrong! My therapist left because I lied on him so I wouldn't have to go to a mental hospital... And he got in A lot of trouble... But he hurt me first... He stabbed me in the back first...

So I needed to get me revenge...

I ALWAYS GET MY REVENGE NO MATTER THE OUTCOME!

Rebelagainstall
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:56 PM
    How on earth could a therapist get in trouble because you lied? That makes no sense.

Jun 1, 2012, 08:02 PM
    How on earth could a therapist get in trouble because you lied? That makes no sense.

It was a BIG LIE ;P
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Doesn't matter how big it was. The mental health field is very smart and on top of the wiles of clients. What was the big lie?
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 08:14 PM
    I don't hate you... I can get upset easily (but I also calm down quickly)... but you have to REALLY try hard to get me to hate you.

Jun 1, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Doesn't matter how big it was. The mental health field is very smart and on top of the wiles of clients. What was the big lie?
    Obviously you don't care...

But thanks... I guess :D

SinisterRebel13

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Sketching Polar Curves in Polar coordinates? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me how we calculate "r" , in order to sketch the spiral of archimedes: r = a(theta), a>0

Family member with a paranoid mental health issue? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a family member that seems to be having some mental health issues.She feels everyone is out to get her in workplace and school.She hears voices making negative comments and sounds.She only seems to complain of hearing voices at home.she says people are bugging her house and when she goes...

Mental issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... a close friend of mine told me something very disturbing about them... my friend told me that he sometimes has these visions of killing people... but its people that he knows... and he said its very vivid in detail the killings... he said he can b doing something and it will juss happen......

View more questions Search