Ask
    Paigee39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Why can't my husband ejaculate inside me,I can't have kids
    Why can't my husband ejaculate inside me,I can't have more kids
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 03:28 PM
    That's something he'll have to discuss with his doctor if it's a matter of him not being able to ejaculate, which you're not really clear on.

Does he just refuse to ejaculate inside of you? If so, maybe it's because he doesn't want any more children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband doesn't ejaculate AT ALL and will not kiss me... [ 4 Answers ]

I just turned 30 years old and my husband is 31 years old... He was my first boyfriend and I have known him for a total of 8 years... We had a normal relationship before we were married. We have been married for 5 years but it seems as though everything was normal right up until we got married and...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me, why? [ 24 Answers ]

I need your advise/ help please. I am 29 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 5 years. I know that’s its more common than usual for a man to be aroused and to be able to reach his peak and ejaculate very quickly. My husband, on the other hand takes a very long time to ejaculate. He...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me [ 10 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I...

Husband cannot ejaculate? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am new,. I have been with my husband for 2 years and he has problems ejactulating, I thought he didn't have any problems until recently he said that he doesn't know why. However he can control himself, (what I mean is when he is hard he can make his penis move up and down and things like that)...

View more questions Search