Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacsboat Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 03:13 PM
    What is color match for the three way switch and my fan motor
    I have three speed fan older model I purchased a three way switch at home depot, what are the color to switch numbers L/1/2/3/ I HAVE black/white/blue red//wires to fan motor.. what are the correct matches...

Jun 1, 2012, 03:31 PM
    I need fan three speed and switch numbers to color matchand operat fan??

Jun 1, 2012, 03:33 PM
    What are the match wire to switch numbers...

Jun 1, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Ote]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing fan motor relay switch with upgraded switch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've searched online to locate a replacement fan motor relay switch for an old Fedders propane heating unit in my greenhouse. The replacement should be fairly easy to do, however the part I was needing ( RBM 84-20103-301A) was listed as obsolete and was replaced by (McQuay part #...

My hunter fan motor switch [ 1 Answers ]

Have a hunter ceiling fan,lights work but fan doesn't work with new switch . What could cause problem

Different Color/ Extra wires on new Compressor fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

My Compressor fan motor stopped working last night. I noticed it when it was making a loud humming and buzzing noise. I gave it a few spins with a stick and it started spinning on its own but same problem when I woke up this morning. I purchased a new motor from Graingers today but the wiring is...

Ceiling Fan Dual Switch - Wires don't match up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I just intalled a harbor breeze ceiling fan, and followed the wiring instructions specific to having both the fan and the lights controlled by switches, as opposed to a chain. I then purchased a "Cooper 4 Speed Fan/Light Dual Control" switch and am stuck with two questions that I...

View more questions Search