Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacsboat Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Glacier bay ceiling fans
    I need to have the color matches for a black hot line red/blue/ grey colored wire what number on the inner pull chain switch do each go to... for myceiling fan... three speed fan unit...

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 8 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that had beautiful ceiling fan in the master bedroom. This fan's blades have a ticking noise that increases as the speed is turned up. They are the snap in type blade not screw-in. I have tried to remove and replace them, used shims, and balanced the fan over and over...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan 52" 5 blades/3 speeds 2 months a go on Home Depot and now one of the speeds isn't working anymore,I have only slow and fast (or medium,i'm not sure) What should i do? I know that inside there is a small plastic box, a "circuit brake" system, seems that...

Hampton Bay ceiling fans [ 5 Answers ]

I have a HB ceiling fan that is mounted very close to the ceiling (there is no space between the fan housing and the ceiling cover. The ceiling cover has no removal screws and is one piece and appears attached to the top of the fan housing. I was able to unscrew the fan motor shaft from the top...

Hampton Bay ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan purchased from Home Depot. The fan has a globe lamp just above the four light bulb outlets below the fan blades. My question is what is the best way to change the small light bulbs that have burned out inside the globe lamp? Do I have to take the whole fan down or...

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how critical it is to ground a ceiling fan? Is it OK to two wire it from a swag chain? Or will this electrocute someone?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.