Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henning65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 02:27 PM
    I am on skilled care in a nursing home do I have to pay them my srs nursing home
    I am in a nursing home under medicare and medicaid. I came back from the hospital and received skill care for 90 days. Do I still have to pay my monthly payments to the nursing home on top of my medicare and medicaid payments?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK?

What is the best way to pay for expensive nursing home? [ 1 Answers ]

It's all over the news that nursing home costs have increased once again. Yesterday, I accompanied a friend in canvassing the rates of nursing home because she has a plan of moving her grandmother in the facility. Most of the nursing homes offer very expensive rates. Now my question is what are the...

Risk for going to a nursing home.. And I need a nursing diagnosis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my assessment on my patient. It is broken up into sections and in the discharge planning section I am stuck on what to put. She is 62 and has had 2 strokes and her family is starting to struggle to take care of her. Her husband said that he fears a nursing home is in her near future....

Setting up a Nursing/home care agency in the UK [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing/home care agency in the UK? Which institutions do I ge to for assistance

Assets considered for payment of nursing home care [ 3 Answers ]

Last December, I loaned my mother money to purchase a co-op share in Florida. We put the share in her name. My mother has recently taken sick and will need nursing home care. At the time of the loan, we did a 7% note from her payable to me and had it notorized at a bank. According to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.