hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 26, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Mood swings
    What's a mood swing?
    scol409 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamworld05
    What's a mood swing?
    A mood swing is when you cry one minute and find yourself laughing the next minute. It is a quick change in your temperament whether from happy to sad or happy to angry or angry to sad. It can be caused by a chemical imbalance or low blood sugar or emotional distress. (that's the quick answer)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mood Enhancement [ 10 Answers ]

I am overstressed and was wondering if anybody had any suggeestions about an alternate to anti-depressants/anti-anxiety medications.

Child may be suffering mood disorders [ 18 Answers ]

I'm beginning to think my 13 yr old is suffering mood disorders. She can be just as happy one minute and then mad at the world the next... she is dealing with adapting to a new environment, new school, etc which is having some negative affects on her. She's starting to act out at school to keep...

Mood Swings [ 6 Answers ]

I would like all of your opinions. Mood swings during pregnancy? For this last part of my wife's pregnancy. The last month or so. It has been a losing battle. Does not matter what I say, doesn't matter that I try to talk to her in a way that Calm, relaxed and easy going. Yet, she is very rude...

What's with the mood swings? [ 6 Answers ]

For the past 4-5 years I have these changes with my mood and can't really figure out why. For a few hours I'll get really hyper, have a lot of energy, and be really happy. Then there'll be times when I just feel like hiding out in my room and crying, felling like no one wants me around and that...

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search