Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unluckycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Ex Friend won't return my paintings or my husbands camera
    We use to be excellent friends until I had to move to another state. He has my paintings and my husbands camera. It's a professional camera and expensive. I told my husband not to lend it out to my ex friend but he did it anyway.

My ex friend was suppose to help me move my things and drive me to the state I moved to. I agreed to give him gas and even drive half the way so we can take turns. The following week when I was moving he didn't pick up any of my phone calls. He hasn't answered any of my messages or emails.

Even when my husband was trying to respond to him to retrieve his camera back he didn't even respond to him.

It's been over a month since we spoke and I even tried to contact him again for my things. I've still haven't heard from him.

Any ideas?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Yes, I have an idea. Go the police and charge him with theft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with husbands best friend HELP! [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal. My husband has a best friend who, at first, I never even thought of as attractive! After I got to know him better I decided he was a nice guy. Very charming and, in the beginning, so sweet! My husband and I have been together for ten years (since we were 15) and always have...

Feed up with my husbands friend I want her to get out of my husbands life. [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has go a friend, they have been friends for quit a long time. I am sick of her, you want to konow why? She used to email him email with some strong words, e.g. Hi sweetheart am missing you so much but I can't call you, please at least text me heavly love Lety. How are dear? You are so...

Is my husbands best friend my soulmate? [ 10 Answers ]

I believe in soulmates, I'm a spiritual person. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And with this one, I cannot figure it out. Usually I can, I'm good at this kind of stuff... but this one baffles me. Ok, my husband met this guy through work and became good friends with him. THis guy...

Will they keep my husbands tax return since I am in default for student loans? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I was married 3/16/08 and I owe the IRS $ for student loans. On top of that, I have not filed taxes for 5 or 6 years :eek: I don't think I owe much $ for taxes since I never really made more than 25,000 in any year. I do however owe about 20k in student loans that have not been paid in ...

View more questions Search