Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tesfuwolde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 07:37 PM
    I think eating ethiopian food is perfect to burn your fat face it really helps try to visit the local ethiopian restaurant... If you live in Washington DC there are a lot of restaurant... there are some in some other states

I am 100% sure it works for every one to lose facial face... eating chicken, meat and cheese will boost your face... it will also increase fat in other part of your body if you eat more and more... you will be amazed by the result... and rememeber to post back
    tesfuwolde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 07:41 PM

You are what you eat you don't need exercise if you eat ethiopian food to burn fat from your face and drink water not too much soda it is good for your face and health if you do this for two weeks you will see amazing change...
    loveamber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 10:24 PM
    Eat less run more... works for me :)
    fdean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Need to burn 2,000 calories to burn 1 pound in excess of what you're eating. A half hour jog is 300 calories at a slow pace. So one hour is about 600 calories, so about a 4 hour run will burn 1 pound. If you are 20 pounds overweight I think that you would have to run 80 hours more than your current intake of calories.

This is a lot but you can do it. Positive outlook.
    Anshulbatia1411 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 04:04 AM
    My dear friend you are still underweight you need not loose any weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Chemistry - Clemmensen reduction [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I REALLY REALLY need to know the mechanism for the Clemmensen Reduction of ketones/aldehydes using Zn(Hg) + HCl!? How do the electrons transfer to reduce ketones/aldehydes to alkanes? I have an exam soon! Your help will be much appreciated!

I'm going to have breast reduction opp. Will my breasts grow back? [ 1 Answers ]

Im going to have a breast reduction opp. I am a G cup now. Does anyone know how many bra cups they reduce you by and also will my breast go back to their huge size when I have baby ´?

Reduction in force(Discrimination)? [ 6 Answers ]

I was told by my employer to search for another job in a conversation about a month ago. No documentation or reason why I should... just that I should search. Next I am given a written counseling stating I failed to meet a deadline and told my employment would end in 2weeks as a "reduction in...

Copper Repiping, Noise reduction [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just about finished repiping with copper. Pipe runs in attic and down walls. There seems to be a choice in strapping approaches and insulation. What's the best way to keep npoise to a minimum. Thx

View more questions Search