Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eaglewing59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 10:29 AM
    I was born in germany and know my mothers name. How do I find her
    I was born and adopted in Iphophen Germany. I know my mothers name. How do I go about finding her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 10:45 AM
    You hire an investigator in Germany. Sometimes FB and similar public sites are helpful, sometimes not.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 11:46 AM
    ISRR is an INTERNATIONAL organization.

They are your best bet for locating birthparents who did not use a US adoption agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a German Passport if my mother was born in Germany? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother was born in Germany in 1950 to German parents. She migrated to Australia in 1956 and obtained Australian citizenship. She had me in 1986. Is it possible for me to obtain a German passport whilst not giving up my Australian citizenship? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Born in germany and looking for German citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

I was born in germany and was never a citizen my mother was also born in germany I waw born in 47 amd my mother was born in 1924 what is my status, can I get a German passport or Citizenship

My mother was born in germany do I qualify for a german passport [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born in what was East Germany, she came to Canada at the age of ten as a refugee, she is now a Canadian Citizen and was when I was born in Calgary, AB Canada in 1974. Both my grandparents were also German but became Canadian. Do I qualify for a german passport, or a dual citizenship.

US Citizen born in Germany--Can she get German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Just a quick question about obtaining a German passport: My wife was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Her father was in the U.S. Army and stationed there at the time. She only has a USA passport. Is it possible for her to get a German passport, since she was born there? Thanks in...

View more questions Search