Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piglady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 06:11 AM
    PLEASE, can you find my mother by her maiden name?
    My mother was born in Rockford, IL. Her maiden name is Margaret Susan Pierce. She was 22 when I was born. Her last residence at the time of my birth in May 1967 was Niles, IL. I have tried contacting males living in Rockford hoping to find a brother sibling - no luck so far. The building in Niles IL was flatten in 1969 and homes were built there so the old address don't exist. I have an account on ancestry.com but nothing has turned up.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Sorry, we don't do people searches, that is up to the individual. You can hire a PI to help you out, search town records, old school records, hospital records.
    Piglady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 07:00 AM
    I have my uncertified Birth Certificate and that is all I have to search from. I have no idea what town she lived in and have been searching for a year now without any luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother maiden name , newborn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a newborn in Muscat, My spouse has her maiden name on the passport. I got Birth certificate for the new born from Muscat Govt ,which has parents name showing my spouse maiden name , as her residence cards was registered on her maiden name. Kindly let me...

My mother maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what is my mother old maiden surname [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone know how to find out about my mother old maiden surname, at the moment I know my mum surname but I want to know what is my mother old maiden surname, because I want to see my real dad, I haven't seen real dad for 41 years, anyone can help me please.

Searching for birth mother by only maiden name [ 26 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could please help me. I am searching for my birth mother. I only have her maiden name, the age she was when she gave birth to me and the address she lived on at the time of my birth... however, that address doesn't exist any more do to 911 address updates but the actual road...

How do I find someone by their maiden name-adoptive mother? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find someone by their maiden name in Virginia?

View more questions Search