Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10071990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Took the PILL irregularly
    I'm using pill for about three years.and this last April I took my pills irregularly. I continue using it but until now I haven't my period yet.. o took pregnancy test last week but it is negative.. please help.. im so stress..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Pregnancy tests can be false positive or false negative.

If you took the pills other than as prescribed AND had sex, yes, you could be pregnant. How late is your period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking birth control irregularly [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for a little under a year. For the past about 4 months I have been taking my pill at different times and sometimes forgetting all together. My boyfriend and I do not use any other form of birth control and do not pull out during sex. I have been spotting for about a...

Why does the implant make you bleed irregularly? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my implant in for two years now, but I go though months and months of bleeding and then suddenly I don't get any at all. Is this something to do with my hormones? because I never know when its coming it just happens at random. HELP x

Heart beating irregularly [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 18 years old female and am about to turn 19 this July. These past 2 years I have had very weird heart beating. It occurs for about half a minute each time. It feels like my heart is skipping a beat, and it is suddenly beating very very fast. Whenever this happens, I feel like I am about to...

Bleeding irregularly [ 4 Answers ]

I started bleeding on July 3rd thought that I was starting my period but after two days I stopped bleeding and now I started bleeding again. It is bright red and it just keeps coming out no matter how much I clean, it has never done this before and I just don't know what it is... please advise......

My mastiff is urinating irregularly. [ 7 Answers ]

My mastiff is four years old she never makes messes in the house anymore, but lately I have found she's been urinating while laying down in the house. The back door is always open so she can go out whenever. Once she was laying at our feet while we were sitting on the couch and when she got up...

View more questions Search