Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surendran134 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 10:56 PM
    How to repair a ceiling fan which has been unused for so long? Not working when insta
    How to link main supply, capacitor and motor wirings? Motor got three wires (Red,Yellow and Blue). Please do explain.

Check out some similar questions!

Common problem when ceiling lights are working but ceiling fan is not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and the lights are working yet the fan will not spin nor do I hear the motor being engaged. I checked the wall socket and it does have power going to the ceiling fan so what options do I have besides replacing entire fixture?

Ceiling fan repair [ 1 Answers ]

My fan stopped working in "up" mode and will only blow downward. Could this be the switch and can it be replaced?

Ceiling fan repair [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 Hampton Bay fans that are identical with the same problem. The fans don't work but the lights do. They are both operated by remote control only. What could be the problem?

Ceiling fan repair [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Encon celing fan & light fixture. The pull chain switch for the fan broke. I bought another one but apparently was not compatible, so it did not work. I live in the Bahamas and the switch I need is not available here. Can I wire it without the pull chain switch to get just one speed...

Ceiling fan repair [ 1 Answers ]

How to repair a ceiling fan .it hums so it has power ,will not spin .What next?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.