Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2012, 10:47 PM
    My glitching phones
    I have had 3 cell phones so far in the past 4 years, every single one seems to get major problems and eventually stop working all together. My mom seems to think I have a bad "energy field" because if I get a new watch it breaks within a day.
    Im woundering if there is a really high tech cell phone that never glitches and that will maybe work for me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Impossible to know without further details of these "glitches"
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2012, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Impossible to know without further details of these "glitches"
    My current lg optimus one says I have headphones in when I do not so I cannot use sound, it often sends messages to another contact then the one it says and shows it does and I don't find out till they tell me. All of my apps freeze. Messages aren't always sending when it says they do. And sometimes people phone me and its not in my calling history (misses calls) so I don't know unless there is a voicemail. Things like these has beeb common with all my other phones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decode phones? [ 1 Answers ]

How could I decode my Samsung Star II S5260

Cell Phones [ 8 Answers ]

How do I convince my mom into getting me a cell phone? I literally am the only kid in school without a phone. I want the Voyager from Verizon and my Dad has a 15% discount because of where he works! Now he said yes but only if it is OK with your mom. Uggggh well guess what. It wasn't. So I would...

Phones to Use [ 2 Answers ]

When you make a call with your calling card, what kind of phone do you use? Is it the landline phone, mobile phone or the public payphone? :)

Goodman GKS9 Furnace glitching out [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have a new furnace in my home. It is a Goodman GKS9 and it is giving me grief. It was working fine initially, but now it seems to have become confused. It starts by not kicking on when the temperature lowers on the thermostat. I have to manually (on the thermostat that is) turn it off and...

View more questions Search