Ask
    moonwoodsy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Masturbating with objects
    My child humps on objects
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 31, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Moon, there is nothing wrong with this. Your child is probably what, 3 or 4 and it is quite natural to want to discover body functions. All children do this. Do nothing, just explain what body parts are for as much as they can comprehend at that age. These actions will go away over time and you absolutely cannot find fault with it, otherwise you are creating a bad thought process in the child's mind.
    moonwoodsy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Medicine for calming down kids
    Steph4353 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Aug 12, 2012, 09:06 PM
    It's perfectly normal. Sometimes kids are experimenting and find a certain thing that 'feels good'. They have no idea what about it feels good, or what it means, but they know that it feels good. There's nothing wrong with it and you should not make a big deal of it. It should dissapate as the child gets older.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why objects appear near in sunglasses [ 2 Answers ]

When I look down... objects appear nearer in sunglasses? Why?

Swalllowing objects [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 month old golden retriever has swallowed a beer bottle top. Should I wait for it to pass??

Lengths of certain objects [ 1 Answers ]

What is the diameter of a typical animal cell? What is the diameter of a human eye? What is the height of an average human female? What is the length of a human small intestine?

Falling objects [ 1 Answers ]

A juggler throws a ball straight up into the air. The ball remains in the air for a time before it lands back in the jugglers hand. With what speed did the juggler throw the ball into the air?

View more questions Search