Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waraujo_07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Air traffic control
    I want to go to school for air traffic control. Do anyone know what's a good school to attend?I also want to get my pilot license any idea what classes I have to take o what I need to know so I can be ahead of the class
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 02:53 PM
    What country are you in... look in the yellow pages under aviation, there should be colleges that specialize in this. Where I am (Canada) they're in the yellow pages, a typical class to become a commercial pilot is around 30-40,000 $

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Evolution (carrier infinity) Control and Honeywell Fresh Air Vent. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Bryant Evolution system installed. This is the same as a Carrier Infinity system. This consists of a 355MAV furnace, a 598B a/c And SYSTXBBUID01 Evolution control. Also installed in this system is a Honeywell Y8150 ventilator and a Honeywell HE440 steam humidifier. The...

Traffic violation [ 25 Answers ]

Im not sure if I have a motorist insurance and along the way I got a moving violation, I just want to ask if Im an uninsured motorist and I got a ticket, do I first get an insurance before I fix my ticket or fix my ticket first before getting my insurance. My deadline for my ticket is on March...

Traffic Ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,this question involves getting a speeding ticket,and when the officer drove off he did not ask me to sign the ticket,is this ticket a vaiid ticket now,as I have the green copy with out my signauteur on,so there will not be a signature on the white copy,I live in the state of Washington,thank,s

Traffic light again [ 2 Answers ]

So I managed to get my hands on this traffic light and I posted orignianlly about how I might go about getting them to flash in some specific order. Now I just want them to flash randomly. Each of the 3 lights has its own hot wire and then there is a neutraul wire connected to all three. I just...

Traffic light [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to re wire a traffic light and I'm wondering how I get it to switch back and forth between the red green and yellow lights. I don't need them to go in order and I would like about 2 seconds between each light. Any help would be great thanks.:)

View more questions Search