Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverboi20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2004, 08:42 PM
    .com address for free
    Is there a way that I can create a decent website for free... for example can I create an http://www."mysitenamehere".com address without having to pay for the site. I have created a geocities site before... as well as a bravenet site as well.. but they have the messed up site name like the example below: http://mynamehere.geocities.com/main.html... and its not easy for someone to locate something like that... Anyone who has any suggestions or knows anything please write me back or email me at [email protected] thanks again!! :D
    Saker Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2005, 08:08 AM
    Nope, 'fraid not.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 4, 2005, 06:28 PM
    Closest thing is dyndns.
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jan 5, 2005, 03:42 PM
    Cheap Domain Registration and Hosting
    You are asking about two different things: domain registration and web hosting. To register your own domain costs approximately $8 per year. Check out http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/ to register your own domain. This registration service allows you to forward or mask (aka frame forwarding) for free your website that is hosted at geocities or bravenet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Ip address [ 6 Answers ]

How will I know the ip address of a computer.. Any answer will be appreciated.. Tnx..

IE Address Bar Help [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to block the pulldown from dropping down on the address bar so all of the websites previously visited are not visible to other users?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search