Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    algre Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2004, 08:39 PM
    Algre
    Do you know a dealer that handles Bemelmans paintings and watercolors?
    Doris Shryne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2005, 09:55 PM
    P E LeComte
    I also have a painting with Paris Etching Society in the Top right hand corner. In the bottom right hand corner it has an original signature in pencil by P E LeComte (possibly Paul Emile- but not confirmed). In the left hand corner it states, again in original pencil, Le Cheruin du Lac. It is a country scene with a body of water, lake, pond, etc. It appears to be in watercolor with etching over the top. Does anyone know anything about this artist or this painting? In the bottom left in a circle it has S-Z and in the same corner outside of the circle it has a very small 60 in print? Not sure what that means, if anything?
    joseph petite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2005, 11:25 AM
    I have two etchings from Paris Etching society and wondered if it still exists, so that I might get additional etchings. I have "Canal en Automne" by Henri
    j?f?[ourda]n?y? And Vieux logis en Bourgogne by ______ Eile Lecompte. I bought these more than thirty years ago at a yard sale in Kansas, and they are among my favorite pieces.
    JP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Algre [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a portable lamp plug that I can slip under a carpeted room and wire up to a wall plug so I do not have to have lamp cords on the carpet for people to trip on?

View more questions Search