Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcjcondemic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 02:47 AM
    I keep crying and cant get to what is upsettin me but I have a lot of changes in my lif
    I got taken out of de family home when I was 16 and went in to care but I'm doing state exams ang getting me own house in June and feel very needy
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2012, 02:52 AM
    Please clarify your question and stop using lazy chat speak as it doesn't help us to understand what you are trying to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the amount of depreciation for a 2nd full yr 65k resid val 5,000 est lif 5y [ 1 Answers ]

a machine with a cost of $65,000 has an extimated residual value of $5k and an estimated life of 4 yrs or 18k hours. What is the amount of deprecition for the second full year, using the declining-balance method at double he straight-line rate?

Crying for no reason, more weird then depressing [ 7 Answers ]

Latley, I don't know, I guess I've been kind of depressed I'm allways worried my girlfreind will leave me, or cheat on me, I feel I'm too clingy to her for my own good and I may scare her away I've been crying latley, I don't know why, just stress, I feel alone even though shees there, I love her...

Why women crying [ 3 Answers ]

Women Cry A little boy asked his mother, 'Why are you crying?' 'Because I'm a woman,' she told him. 'I don't understand,' he said. His Mom Just hugged him and said, 'And you never will.' Later the little boy asked his father, 'Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?'

View more questions Search