Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0304120406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Not so affectionate
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year! I know that he loves me! He says it to me everyday and he's always showing me that he does! With little details! When were together he's very affectionate and our sex life is great! I don't have any complains about him! He loves me respects me and treats me right! The best boyfriend I've ever had! The one thing that does bother me a little is that I feel that lately he isn't that affectionate in public! Should I be worried?
    Finoi Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2012, 11:55 PM
    I wouldn't say you should be worried, honestly. Some people aren't extremely comfortable with PDA. If you are really worried, then tell him. But you said yourself, you know he loves you and almost everything else in your relationship is great,
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 04:55 AM
    Try talking to him about it, that's the only way to find out what's going on. Ask him if being affectionate in public bothers him, be sure to clearly specify that it's not a problem and just that it worries you. Nothing to worry about though.
    0304120406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He doesn't like to be affectionate... [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend was in prison for many years so he's not use to showing affection to anyone. Every time I bring up how I want him to be affectionate to me he gets upset. How do I get him to be affectionate with me? He has been in prison for so many years when we make love there's no foreplay...

Girlfriend not affectionate [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I have been dating a girl for a bit over 6 months now and I have a minor problem. When we started our relationship she told me that she is not a very emotional person. This is something that picked up more than I thought it would. She hardly ever hugs me, hold me or kisses me out of her...

Why is my man not affectionate? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 36 I've been with my man almost 2 yrs now on christmas day he asked me to marry him I said yes , when we first met we were having sex and he was more affectionate , now its terrible all I get it a quick peck in the morning then one when he comes home then another when he goes to bed . I...

Wife is not affectionate [ 5 Answers ]

I've been married now little over 2 months and my wife is the same way. She cuddles with me, tells me I'm everything and that she can't see herself without me. Its very frustrating. She's been using logic to justify what she does saying she doesn't feel good or she's on. I love my wife and I took...

He wants me to be more affectionate. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I am new to this site so ill start by introducing myself. I am female, aged 19 and live near London. I am going university this year to study graphic design and being a student, I only work part time. My boyfriend is aged 20 and studying illustration at university in London, and we've...

View more questions Search