Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venus72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Family tree etiquette for divorce
    When a child is doing a family tree project for school, and his/her parents are divorced, should they still be pictured together, or should they be shown separately to begin branching to the respective sides of the lineage?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 31, 2012, 03:52 AM
    Yes they are pictured together with a notation about the divorce and appropriate branching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Etiquette Questions. [ 2 Answers ]

My mother-in-law lives near us. My husband's brother, wife, and family come often to visit, as do my sister-in-law and her family. Most recently my mother-in-law talked about going to a theme park when my sister-in-law and her family come to town. I told her about a special rate they were...

Family etiquette [ 8 Answers ]

I got married to my husband and his mother didn't even get us anything.. Is this really wrong? My husband thinks so too... Should I be different with her now? She is so tight its unbelievable

Family Tree Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an etiquette question I wonder if you could help with. My husband and I have been happily married for 22 years and together for almost 29 years. We have two children, a girl 19 and a boy 15. Yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday, and as usual we went out for a family dinner to...

Family etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

My question is related to family. My brother in law asked my husband about the 2 of us coming to sydney to surprise their mum for her birthday. As their mum and dad would be coming from south australia to visit. I was raised that if you ask somebody to come from another city or state that you in...

Tree Trimming Etiquette [ 6 Answers ]

My neighbor has a very large bradford pear tree in their front yard that is planted about 5' from our property line. This neighbor does not trim this tree and the tree has overgrown so much that a large limb protrudes to our drive way over our parked cars. We have asked these neighbors in the past...

View more questions Search